Chapter 56

It was Dream's regular day off, and Tang Mi and Fu Xin were out picking up the cutlery. Fu Xin told her about the affair between Yu Xin and Winnie.

Just as they finished sharing this piece of gossip, Yu Xin gave her a call.

When Fu Xin saw that Tang Mi's face didn't look too good when she hung up, she volunteered to take over the job of moving the items they had just bought into the dessert shop.

Tang Mi went straight home. When she got home, she turned on her computer and looked up Winnie's story on the Internet.

However, Tang Mi didn't find anything. Instead, she found out that the weibo that King Mo said he wouldn't go to Yu's restaurants.

Tang Mi's heart skipped a beat, somewhat confused.

Since Yu's food was acknowledged to be delicious, there was no way that King Mo's tongue could be more picky than Yu Yi's, right?

If it wasn't because the food, was it because of a personal reason?

Tang Mi frowned as she thought. It was impossible, how could Yu Xin have the chance to offend King Mo!

However, the influence of King Mo was too great. Since he had announced it on Weibo, many fans would also blindly boycott the Yu's. It would be strange if the restaurant's turnover did not decline.

She was about to call Yu Xin and ask him what was going on, when she heard a sharp knock on the door.

She walked over and took a peek through the old cat's eye.

When the door opened, Yu Xin walked in, looked back at her with a smile. "Sweetheart, Winnie and I are really innocent."

Tang Mi pursed her lips. "Let's not worry about Winnie for now. Just now, King Mo posted on Weibo that he would never go to the Yu's restaurants. What's going on?"

Yu Xin was stunned. He didn't expect the news of this King Mo spread so quick.

Tang Mi carefully observed his expression, her brows slightly creased. "It can't really be that you've offended him, right?"

"How is that possible?"

Yu Xin laughed, "It's probably just that the dishes don't suit his tastes."

Tang Mi looked at him with suspicion. "It's impossible for every restaurant's dishes to not suit his tastes, right?"

"He said he would never go to all the restaurants under Yu's. "

Yu Xin said, "If he really does that, it won't be long before he discovers that there aren't many places in A City where he can eat."

Tang Mi: "..."

Seeing her staring at him, Yu Xin smiled ingratiatingly, "Don't worry, the PR Department has already gone to deal with him. It might be misunderstanding."

Now, Tang Mi knew that Yu Xin had offended King Mo, but she couldn't figure out where exactly did he offend King Mo?

"In the filming site or the studio?

Yu Xin walked up to hug her like a puppy, and there seemed to be a big tail wagging behind him, "Sweetheart, don't worry about this. You should think about where you want me to bite you."

Tang Mi: "..."

He still remembered this matter even at this time!

"You'd better bite Winnie. Frankly speaking, I didn't expect you'd get her in charge of the French Dessert."