Chapter 40

Fu Xin had known Tang Mi for so many years, but this was the first time she had felt that the two words "Tang Mi" had a magic power that could shake a person to deaf.

After being stunned for half a minute, she stiffly opened her mouth. "The Tang Mi you're talking about, is it the Tang Mi that I know?"

Yu Yi said, "I'm talking about your roommate. She asked me for help, so I accepted the interview."

It seemed to Fu Xin that the world that had just collapsed was now eroded to the point where not even dregs remained.

Yu Yi saw she lost her wits and did not say anything, then he took the initiative to say, "I remember that your magazine is not an entertainment journal. This interview has a limited duration, so we can move on to the main topic."

"..."

"Oh, the main point."

Fu Xin mechanically took out the recording pen and notebook and read out the questions she had sorted out in advance.

"May I ask if Chief Yu has any big plans this year?"

Yu Yi thought for a moment and said, "The most important project in the second half of the year is Holy Land of Dessert in Starlight Store."

Fu Xin was stunned for a moment before she asked, "Holy Land of Dessert?"

"Yes, the Yu's will set up a Holy Land of Dessert in Starlight Store with theme dessert shops of different countries styles inside. The decoration have basically been completed, so I expect it will be able to meet everyone by the end of the year."

Fu Xin's hand trembled as she held the recording pen. This, this ...

It seemed that even the Yu's hadn't officially announced this yet!

Although Starlight Store had been refurbished in the lower floors, the news was kept secret. The outside world did not know why it was being refurbished!

This was truly exclusive news!

Furthermore, it was such breaking news!

Eh, wait a minute. Is Chief Yu's love affair breaking news too?

Fu Xin's heart, which had just been beaten to a pulp, was being rebuilt at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"You can post Yu's plan about the Holy Land of Dessert before our official announcement. It is my exclusive gift to you. However, I do not want to see a single word of my personal thing in your magazine."

Yu Yi's cold voice shattered the fantasies in Fu Xin's mind. Who would read the current news? It had to be some news about celebrity that would attract everyone's attention.

However, the female lead of Beau's was her roommate, and the male lead was the overbearing CEO. She didn't seem like she could afford to offend him ...

"Don't worry, Chief Yu. Just like you said, our magazine is not an entertainment periodical. We won't publish any of those disorderly news reports!"

Fu Xin swore to him. Even if Chief Yu didn't report Yu Yi's scandal, the news of Holy Land of Dessert alone would be enough to raise her salary!

Money's charm had temporarily filled the wound in her heart, but it was like Cinderella's magic, which would lose its effect after 12 o'clock.

When Fu Xin walked out of Yu Yi's office, the sense of loss swept over her once more.

Goddam Tang Mi had actually hidden this kind of matter from her without the slightest bit of information about it!

Luo Hao saw her standing in the corridor in a daze. He walked up and asked, "What's wrong?"