Chapter: 30 I think this one looks quite nice.

Chapter 30 — I think this one looks quite nice.

Tang Mi stared as Yu Yi handed over the paper bags but didn't reach out to accept them. She gave a hollow laugh and said, "Since you won't wear them, why don't you go return it?"

Yu Yi stated, "Too troublesome."

Tang Mi's smile shriveled up even more. "It would be better if you looked at the prices first before deciding."

Yu Yi did not say anything and merely continued to hold out the paper bags. Tang Mi courageously refused the bags he offered, creating the illusion that he and she were fighting to the death.

"Uh, then thank you, CEO Yu." Ultimately, she was defeated by his great boss aura, which caused her to crumple without any more resistance.

"Mn." After Tang Mi accepted the bags, Yu Yi seemed to finally be satisfied. He shifted to the side a little and caught sight of his reflection in a large French window.

Tang Mi: "..."

She simply did not dare to look at Yu Yi's expression.

To help himself carry less things, Yu Xin had put worn his bright suit jacket from earlier. Tang Mi sidled up closer to Yu Yi and laughed gently before flatteringly saying, "CEO Yu, your clothes are much better than Yu Xin's!"

Yu Yi did not reply, but Tang Mi saw him furrow his brows slightly, as if he was silently conveying his dislike.

Tang Mi's brows twitched. It really was as Sang Lan said, Yu Yi also had emotions. Even she, who was rarely at his side, could sense them.

"I'll go change clothes." Yu Yi strode forward with his pair of slender legs after he said this. Seeing him walk ahead, Tang Mi rapidly followed him, her hands full of bags.

Yu Yi entered a gentleman's suit store. As soon as the female employees inside saw him, they came up very passionately and greeted them.

After going through several rounds of small talk, Yu Yi was given several suits to choose from. Although Tang Mi could not understand what they were saying, she could enjoy the clothes.

She, who had been standing to the side quietly the entire time, suddenly pointed at a suit, saying to Yu Yi, "I think this one looks nice."

In the split second after she said this, Tang Mi realized she had spoken aloud.

Heavens, why did she butt in!? What did the boss buying clothes have to do with her?! Why did she want to make it look like a girlfriend accompanying her boyfriend as he bought clothes?!

Within Tang Mi's heart, soldiers mutinied and troops rebelled. While she was anxious about Yu Yi misunderstanding her remark, she also felt awkward at not being able to do anything about it. Her ears reddened slightly, and she bowed her head at Yu Yi, looking down apologetically. "Sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Yu Yi took the suit she had just pointed at and brought it into the fitting room.

When he came out, he had already changed into the very sharp suit. The female employees beamed as they said something to him, and even if Tang Mi did not understand Japanese, she knew they were definitely complimenting Yu Yi about his handsomeness.

A sales girl beside Yu Yi raised her hand, as if she wanted to help him straighten out his collar, only for Yu Yi to say a line and evade her hand. The female employee withdrew her hand, embarrassed, and smiled as she stood beside him.

Yu Yi straightened out his own clothes before turning to look at Tang Mi, as if he wanted her opinion. Tang Mi was afraid that she would be in the wrong for showering affection on her uninterested boss, but thinking about how flattering him was not erroneous in nature, she sincerely praised him. "Very handsome!"