Chapter 49

As an activist, Fu Xin asked Luo Hao to have a meet the next day.

Luo Hao looked at the person opposite to him with a face full of interest, "What is going on today? You actually took the initiative to ask me, a creditor, to meet you?" He took a sip of coffee and asked, "Say it, what's the matter?"

"Well ..." Fu Xin chuckled. "I want to borrow some money from you."

Luo Hao almost spat the coffee out of his mouth onto Fu Xin's face, "Did I hear it right? You haven't paid off the money you owe me, and you came to borrow money from me?"

"Haha, well, isn't this what I need money for urgency." Fu Xin looked out the window at the sunlight and tried her best to brighten her smile.

Luo Hao looked up at her, put down his coffee cup and asked, "What's urgent?"

"I'm going to take a stake in Tang Mi's desert shop! Rather than working for others, I might as well be the boss. You know Tang Mi's craftsmanship in making cakes. With the support of Chief Yu, it would be difficult for the dessert shop to lose money! By the time the dessert shop gets on the track, I'll be able to pay off the money I owe you back in no time! "

"This is a good investment," Luo Hao said, seemed to be thinking, stirring his coffee cup with a spoon. He glanced at Fu Xin and smiled. "Alright, it's done. However, the interest rate may be higher."

Fu Xin hesitated for a moment before magnanimously expressing, "It's alright. Those who will achieve great things don't hesitate to give tips!"

She was so full of ambition that she forgot the meaning of Luo Hao's smile.

On the day that Tang Mi took a off day, Fu Xin went with her to the shop.

Starlight Park was built beautifully. Not only were there a lot of flower seas, but there were also a lot of unique buildings. It would certainly attract a lot of photographic enthusiasts. There was a large exhibition hall in the park, which could not only take the exhibitions, but also shows.

"This place is really not bad. It will definitely attract a lot of foreign tourists!" Fu Xin excitedly grabbed Tang Mi's hand and looked around.

"The restaurants are mainly located on this side of the street," Yu Yi said as he walked in front of them. He pointed to a place not far ahead and led Tang Mi and Fu Xin over. "Here it is. Take a look at this shop."

The shop Yu Yi had chosen for her was the second shop at the end of the street. It was located in a more advantageous location. Outside the small European-style house was a grassy green, covered with small flowers that Tang Mi could not name. A metal plate with a European design was hung under the street lamp in front of the shop with two thin iron chains. It was neither small nor big, and was very adorable.

"This place just so happens to have the name of a shop. It feels so good!" Fu Xin rushed into the shop excitedly after she finished speaking. The person-in-charge quickly followed behind her into the shop.

Tang Mi looked around, very satisfied with the shape of the house. Yu Yi walked with her and looked at her from the side. "How is it?"

Tang Mi nodded heavily. "This house is so beautifully, just like in the fairy tales!"

With a smile, Yu Yi followed her back to the shop door. "Have you decided on the name of the dessert shop?"

"Hmm ..." Tang Mi had already considered this question under Fu Xin's urging. She looked at Yu Yi and blinked, "Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire, how's it?"

(Note: yes, the name of the shop was 糖心蜜意. It's also the origin of the novel title. Another thing, 糖 and Tang in Tang Mi are homophones, while 心 means heart, which is the same chinese character Xin in Yu Xin. And 意 means desire, which is the same chinese character Yi in Yu Yi.)