Chapter : 31 Am i just a superior to you?

Chapter 31- Am i just a superior to you?

Lu Yu ended up being extremely curious about host Lei Feng, even suggesting that they visit the host club again one day and try out her luck in receiving a stash of clothes.

However helpless Tang Mi was, she still kept her mouth shut. Lu Yu interrogated her all day yet being unable to squeeze any information out of her, she eventually gave up.

The exchange conference officially began. Participants came from seven countries, each represented by at least a dozen or so chefs. Tang Mi had never expected to see Lin Che within the crowd.

Seeing her walking over, Lin Che whispered a few words to the Korean chef beside him and happily headed towards her: "I didn't think I'd see you all the way here overseas, would this be called "a meeting over a thousand miles"?

Tang Mi felt like she had been drowned in bad luck: "If I knew you were here, I would've preferred not to have come."

Lin Che laughed a little, without any malice: "It's a great opportunity to participate in the exchange conference, and seeing that Yu Yi had sent you here, he must have high hopes for you."

Tang Mi turned her head away in silence. The organizer came over and asked everybody to take a seat, then spoke a few opening words before showcasing some delicate pastries for everyone to enjoy.

These were delicacies that the Japanese chefs had prepared beforehand. All participants of the conference were required to prepare some of their best pastries, and since Japan was hosting the event, they were the first to be showcased.

Lu Yu took photos of the cakes whilst walking through to post onto Weibo. Just as she hit the upload button, she caught sight of Yu Yi and Luo Hao walking over. She was so shocked that she almost dropped her phone.

CEO Yu was also participating in the conference? I haven't heard about this before.

"Hello CEO Yu!" Lu Yu greeted Yu Yi with great enthusiasm. "Are you also participating in the exchange conference today?"

"No, I'm only here for an inspection, so I dropped by on the way." Yu Yi scanned the hall, where everyone was taste testing different cakes and occasionally exchanging a few words. The atmosphere was very harmonious.

His eyes patrolled the area before landing upon Tang Mi.

Tang Mi had her head down tasting a cake, before lifting her head to talk to Jonathan next to her. On her right was a blacked haired youth. Yu Yi's brows moved ever so slightly at the sight of the man.

It was Lin Che.

He had been aware of Lin Che's presence from the participant list.

Luo Hao looked in the direction of Yu Yi's line of sight and his mouth formed a downward curve.

"Let's go." Yu Yi turned around to head in the opposite direction. As he brushed past Lu Yu, he paused and asked her, "Are you familiar with Japanese culture?"

Lu Yu wasn't quite sure she understood the question so she simply nodded: "Somewhat."

"Then write an introduction manuscript on Japanese culture for me, no less than 30,000 words."

Lu Yu: "..."

Wait wait, why do I have to write this? I'm in PR, not the Cultural Department!

"CEO.." Lu Yu watched as Yu Yi disappeared from view, and left the rest of her sentence unspoken.

The exchange conference continued until 3 o'clock, leaving the rest of the day free.