Chapter 1

Stand up for what you
believe in, even if it means
standing alone.

Stand up for what youbelieve in, even if it meansstanding alone

Winters P.O.V.
"Come on Winter push!" I hear my eldest brother and Alpha, Killian, yell from across the courtyard. I am currently training with my five other brothers and well the rest of the pack. Right now I'm fighting against Roland and Tristan. The second and third oldest. I just so happen to be the youngest out of all six of us and the only daughter. My mom and Luna is having another child which so happens to be another boy.

I can see your a little confused so I'll explain. I have two alphas. My brother and father. Our pack just relocated because of a bad earthquake that happened in our old territory. My father gave my brother the title as alpha to be able to lead and keep everyone safe and in line during the move.

My father and his beta which is my uncle Roman are still back in the old territory with half of the pack. We are the Black Moon Pack and one of the most strongest and powerful packs in the world.

There are over 3,000 of us in the pack and still counting. Being that I am the alphas daughter, I've been protected and overprotected by all the men in my life. All five of my brothers, my father, and all of my uncles and don't forget about the warriors as well.

About 200 of us including myself and my last two brothers and my mom arrived here a month ago, it took my dad weeks into convincing her that she needs to come with us. They've been together since they were 14 years old and they had my brother when my mom was 20.

I was snatched out of my thoughts when I saw a stick coming towards my face. I quickly ducked, grabbed the stick and slammed it across his back then spun around and kicked my other brother in the stomach making him fly across the field. A few seconds later I heard and arrow coming my way from behind. I shifted my feet and turned my shoulder to the right then caught the arrow with my hand.

I look up at my brother and he has a smile on his face. I turn back around and helped Roland stand up, "You've gotten better" he says with a laugh. Killian and Tristan walks up to us and I stand there waiting on them to say something.

"Your getting better Win, but I could see you zoned out for a minute but you still kept up in the fight, let me guess, uncle Tony?" Killian asked referring to my uncle who is able to zone out during a fight but can still come out on top. I obviously got that trait from him. I just nod my head and smile. They all laugh a little and smile at me. "You didn't have to kick me that hard you know" Tristan said pushing me off balance a little. I just laughed and pushed him back.

Winter, I need to talk to you after your done training

I heard my moms voice in my head, Yes ma'am

I say back to her then turn back to the guys, "Ma wants to see me, may I be excused from training?" I asked Killian, he simply nods his head then turns back to everyone else and tells them that they can stop training as well.