Chapter 12

You think twice about your life
It probably happens at night, right?
Fight it, take the pain, ignite it
Tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breath fine and tie it
To a tree tell it, you belong to me, this ain't a noose
This is a leash and I have news for you
You must obey me

Joshua's P.O.V.

"What the hell has gotten into them?" I ask Damien. He just sits there and looks at the door the girls just walked out of. "Hello Damien, I'm talking to you" he then snaps his head towards me, "I don't know but I feel like we've just started something"

I couldn't get that look that Winter gave me out of my mind, I couldn't read it.

All of a sudden I got the urge to go to my room, and obviously Damien got the same feeling cause he rushed out of my office and down to his room.

I went down to my room, "Winter!?" I call for her but don't get an answer, Winter where are you?

I mind link her but get nothing back. I walk through my room and see her car keys are gone. Who had eyes on your Luna last?, I ask through the pack link. I saw her and Beta Roxanne leave about thirty minutes ago, they didn't say where they were going

I didn't say anything I just walked out of my room,

Sybil, is Winter over there?

I ask my sister, the only place I know where she would go is to her old pack where her family is.

Yeah, her and Roxanne just got here. Is everything ok?

I'll be over there in a few, is all I say and walk down to Damien's room, "Their at the Black Moon pack, let's go" I say walking past him. I didn't bother with a car, I just let Cole take over and headed towards my mate.

Winters P.O.V.

I know what your thinking, 'oh she's running back to her family' no I'm not. I left to clear my head and plus I want to see my baby brother.

As for Joshua and Damien well, they're getting their punishment as we speak and it's going to stay that way till they come to their senses.

There is nothing he can say or do to not make me mad at him right now. I am his equal, not beneath him.

We hop out the car and walk into the pack house.

"Yeye!" Rox and I yell at the same time. Not even a minute later we hear it back and all my brothers including Killian and Sybil come running through the house to where we are and tackle us to the ground.

Once all the hugs and kisses are given out, the questions start.

"What's up guys, why are you here?" Quil asks. "I can't come home every once in a while?" I ask sounding hurt but instantly start laughing, "I came to check on mom and to see Ryan, that's all"

"Their upstairs in the nursery" Sybil said wrapping her arms around Killian's waits. I just nod and run up the stairs to the nursery and I quietly nock on the door.

Once I hear a soft come in, I open the door and peek my head in, "Mama" I softly say seeing that she's breast feeding Ryan. "Come in my baby" she motions for me to come in and I sit at her feet.

She instantly leans up a little and places her hand on my cheek and I know she feels my anger and uneasiness. "What happened?" She asks getting serious. "He and Damien thinks Roxanne and I are beneath them. They won't include us on pack business" she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Your father was the same way when we were younger. He would only include me when it was absolutely necessary for me to know until I completely lost my shit and went off on him. Every since that day, I was included on everything. He even told the pack that if he had to get called away to call me as well and we handle everything together. He needs to know that, the pack is no longer just his and his family's, it's now 50% yours so you have a right to be apart of everything that includes the pack. You are not there just to look pretty at his side and to have his pups my child. You are there to help him rule over the pack and to help prepare your children to rule once your time is up. He needs to know this babygirl. You are strong and he needs to realize that"

By the time she finished, Ryan was now in his crib and we were walking down the hallway to the kitchen. "Padre" I say as I enter the kitchen while he is stuffing food in his mouth. "Hey Monkey, how are you?" He says getting up to give me a hug. "I'm good, how are you?"

"Tired, Ryan loves to stay up all night and eat my food" I just laugh at him. My mom said Tristan was the same way as a pup.

Hey, my brothers are here looking for you guys, want me to tell them where you are?

I hear Sybil say in our mind link.

Tell them we're up in my room, Roxanne meet me at my car and Sybil. I'll fill you in on everything later or just ask my mom about it.

They both agree and I kiss everyone goodbye once Sybil tells me that their out of sight and Rox and I run to my car.

"You talked to aunt Simone?" Rox asked, "Yeah, you talked to aunt Julie?"

"Yeah, she told me I was right to be upset"

"Yeah, mom told me that too. We just have to make them see it from our perspective" she just nods her head and then turns up the music. as we head back to the pack house.

Thirty minutes later and now I'm sitting in the living area of Joshua's and I room waiting for him to come in. He's been trying to talk to me through the link but I didn't say anything back.

Moments later I hear the door slam shut to the house and in comes Joshua he's pissed off but so am I.

"What the fuck Winter! You don't leave without telling me where your going. You could have been kidnapped again!"

I just looked at him. My anger growing and growing. "Don't you hear me talking to you. I expect an answer"

"And I expect for you to treat me as your equal, to include me in everything dealing with OUR PACK!"

"This is MY PACK! I decided any and everything that goes on with MY PACK!"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Once I became Luna this pack it also became MY PACK! I am not here to just look pretty at your side, and have your pups Joshua. I am here to help you lead and you won't FUCKING LET ME! You think I'm weak? You think I can't handle this responsibility because of the shit I've been threw? I get that you have done this longer than me but please don't forget. I am THE ALPHAS DAUGHTER! I have seen, been through, and done some shit alright. I have Alpha blood in my veins , I know what the fuck I'm doing so until you get that through your thick ass head, I will not be sharing a room with you, nor will I be talking to you unless it is absolutely necessary. You need to get your shit together"

He just stands there and stares at me with a lot of different emotions flowing through his eyes.

"And don't you ever in your fucking life yell at me like that again" and with that. I walked out of the room and to the other side of the pack house to a guest room.

This is where I will be for a while

*******************************************
Happy New Year Guys!!!!

Sorry It Took So Long But Here You Go!

What Do You Think Of Winter's Mouth? Sassy Little Thing Right?

It Took Her A While But She Has Found Her Voice And Won't Let Anyone Run Over Her Anymore

Please Vote and Comment

Hope Everyone Stays Safe Tonight 🖤