Chapter 7

"Don't Consider My Kindness As My Weakness. The Beast In Me Is Sleeping, Not Dead"

Joshua's P.O.V.
After everyone left, Winter, Rox, my sister and my mom all sat in the kitchen talking while us boys sat and watched tv in the living room. Well they were watching tv, I was watching Winter. She's just so beautiful.

Her smile just lights up my whole world, those eyes just brings me to my knees, her voice makes shivers go up and down my spine, her beauty is breath taking. She makes me see everything clearer. When she's around, I'm completely at peace with life.

"Josh!" I hear one of my brothers call to me and I snap out of the daze I was in and turn towards them, "Yeah?"

"I was asking when were you going to announce to the pack that we now have a Luna" 

"Oh yea....ahh I want to do it tomorrow before training" they all just nods their heads and I turn back towards my Flower and see that she's no longer there. Neither are any of the women.

I get up and walk into the kitchen and see it's just my mom, "Ma? Where did Winter go?" I ask with concern. "Calm down Joshua, she went up to your room, and Roxanne went to your room" she says looking behind me. I turn and see Damien has the same facial expression as me.

We both take off to our rooms. I'm kinda upset that she didn't come and get me but it's ok. Maybe she just needed some time to herself.

I walk into my room and see she's not in the living room area so I continue to walk down the hall to my room and see my beautiful mate laying in the middle of the bed asleep. I walk over to her and kiss her head then she starts to stir and her eyes opened and landed on me and I just smile at her. "Sorry, I saw you were talking to the guys and I didn't want to interrupt so I came here and laid down. I didn't mean to fall asleep" she says with worry in her eyes like I was going to hit her or something.

What did he do to her?, my wolf Cole asked. I have no idea but I'm going to find out

"What did he do to you?" I ask placing my hand on her cheek. She looked down then looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "My love, you do not need to apologize for coming to our room and going to sleep" a look of relief showed in her eyes and she let out a breath I didn't know she was holding in. "I'm going to go run you a bath ok? Go in the closet and get something comfortable to sleep in" I say kissing her head. She nods and hops off the bed and disappears into the closet and I go into the bathroom and start to run the water.

Moments later I hear her small footsteps enter the bathroom. I turn and see she has her clothes in her hand and is waiting for me. "Come" I say to her holding out my hand. "Take all the time you need ok, I'll be right out here waiting for you" she nods her head and I bend down and kiss her cheek then take my leave.

Soon as I hit my bed I realize that I left my phone so I turn around and head back into the bathroom and I stop in my tracks, I see the most beautiful person in the world. Sitting in my bathtub.

I have never used my tub before, I always just go straight to the shower

I have never used my tub before, I always just go straight to the shower. But seeing her in my tub makes me want to be in there with her.

I stand there and just watch her, then I notice that's she's singing to herself. She sounds like an Angel. I just sat there and listened to her sing, I was truly in a trance.

She's flexible as fück too. She lifted her leg straight up in the air while she washed herself. Once she was done, she started to stand and I quickly left the room and hopped on the bed like I've been there the whole time.

A few moments later she came out of the bathroom and it kinda shocked me that she had on one of my shirts. It was way to baggy on her, it looked like a dress.

"I'm sorry, I usually sleep in one of the boys shirts when they would sleep with me, I hope it's okay that I took one of yours" she says looking at me with soft eyes. "Come here Flower" I motion to her, she walks over to me till she's standing between my legs and I wrap my arms around her waist. "You don't have to apologize waring one of my shirts. Your more than welcome to, in fact, I like it, you look sexy" she starts to blush and she puts her head down, "Don't hide from me" I say to her as I lift her head by her chin with my index finger.

She smiles and looks me in the eyes. I lean in and kiss her lips softly, "I'm going to go take a shower ok, make yourself comfortable" she nods her head and climbs in the bed. I put the covers over her and makes sure that she's comfortable before I leave.

Once I see she's comfortable, I head into the closet and get some boxers and gym shorts. I walk out of the closet and see that she's balled up and fast asleep. I walk up to her and kiss her head then head into the shower.

30 minutes later, I walk out of the bathroom with my towel around my neck and I hear crying. I look up towards Winter and see she's rocking back and fourth crying. I run up to the bed and sit on the side that she's on, "Winter" I call to her but she keeps crying then she starts to yell, "STOP STOP STOP PLEASE!" Then she jumped up in the bed with swollen red eyes.

Her eyes then snap to me and all I see is fear. I reach over and turn on the lamp on her side of the bed so that she can see it's me, "Hey hey hey, it's okay it's just me" I grab her hands and watch as she calms down. "I'm sorry" she says looking down with tears still falling from her eyes. "It's okay baby, don't apologize for something you can't control" she continues to cry and it just brakes my heart. 

I climb on my side of the bed and pull her close to me, "Let me help you, show me what was done to you please. I hate to see you in constant pain"

"I don't want you to run after you see this, please don't leave" she says lookin me in my eyes with tears falling out of hers. "Baby girl I wouldn't dare run from you. Your my whole world"

"After I do this, I will faint but you don't need to be worried, I've only ever done this once and it made me faint as well so don't be worried, just lay me down, I'll be fine" she says then turns her body towards me and put both hands on either side of my face and pulls my head down towards her so that our foreheads are touching.

"I'm sorry" she says then her and my eyes close and now, I see everything that has happened to her in the past.