Chapter 30

All good things come to those that wait

Winter's P.O.V.

"I know his big ass didn't faint again" I said walking into the delivery room. "Yes he did" ant Julie said shaking her head. "and she haven't even started to push yet" shaking my head I go up to Rox who's looking like she's over the whole thing. "How you doing mama?" I say touching her head. "Well, if someone would stop fainting, I'll be fine but other than that, I'm ready to get these boys out of here. They've overstated their welcome" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Fuck!" Rox groans then Damien comes to her side and hold her hand. "If you faint one more damn time, I swear Damien Jason Rodrigo Cruz. I will kill you in your sleep" Rox says squeezing the shit out of his hand.

"Ok mama, it's time to push" the doctor said sitting between Roxanne's legs.

"One, Two, Three, Push!" The doctor told Roxanne and she did as told. And with one push, Damien Jason Rodrigo Cruz Jr. was born. They instantly got Damien to cut the cord then took him to get cleaned up.

With another push exactly four minutes later, Embry Jason Rodrigo Cruz was born and they did the same with him. Once they got both the boys checked up and cleaned they handed them to Roxanne.

They have Roxanne's hair and nose but has Damien's eyes and lips. They look so cute it made me cry.

Both boys are healthy and happy and the guys can't be more excited that they are here.

Feeling arms wrap around me I relax a into his warm embrace. "Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear as he rubs my stomach. I just nod my head. "Come on, let's get going. Rox, we'll see you later alright. Rest up and Damien. Good luck" he says going to kiss Rox on her forehead then giving the twins a kiss as well and hugging Damien. I go behind him and do the same.

We then said goodbye to everyone and headed back home. Before I started walking towards the house Joshua grabs my arm. "We're not going in there, I'm taking you away for a while" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"What about the pack? Damien and Rox are going to be busy with the newborns right now so their not going to be able to handle everything right now and I know Rox will need help with the twins when Damien's not there" I say looking at him confused. "I've already got it handled. Just come on" he says picking me up and putting me in the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he gets into the drivers seat. "Just sit back and relax. Take a nap, we're going to be driving for a while" I just roll my eyes by do as told.

"Flower, wake up" I feel Joshua's hand rub my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I see we're at an airport.

"How long was I out?"

"Two hours" he says handing me a bottle of water. "Why are we at an airport?"

"I said I was taking you away for a while" he said smiling. "Come on" he the hops out the car and to the trunk.

Hopping out and heading to the back I see he has one big ass suitcase.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as he grabs my hand and we walk towards the plane but he still says nothing, he just smiles at me.

Once we got in and settled he led me to the back of the plane where there was a big ass bed. "We're going to be on the plane for a while so you can finish your nap. I'm gonna make a couple calls then I'll come wake you up for dinner alright"

I just nod my head and sit down on the bed then take off my shirt and pants then get under the covers and I quickly went to sleep.

Rolling over onto my side, I bump into a hard chest. Opening my eyes I see Joshua's tattooed chest. Looking down, I now see and feel his arms are wrapped around me.