Chapter 2

Love me for
who I am....
Not for what you
want me to be.

Winters P.O.V.
We get to the mall about thirty minutes later and to be honest I didn't even notice we were there. I zoned out the whole time. "Win, what's wrong? You zoned out the whole ride here?" Rox said getting out of the car right behind Jordan. He comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about training today" I lied. I didn't want to bring up the whole mate thing.

They just nod their heads and we all walk in the mall. As soon as I stepped in I smelt this mouthwatering, hypnotizing, alluring smell. My wolf howled inside me at the smell.

Mate!

She basically yelled in my head.

Before I knew what I was doing I was moving towards the smell.

I could hear Jordan and Rox saying something but I couldn't focus on them. I stop in front of a shoe store and I see three guys crowding around one in the middle.

I hear them talking but I don't know what about so I just stand there and listen the best I can, "She's here, Jack I can smell her. Let me go" I hear a hard yet soft soothing voice say, but I still can't see his face. "Josh man, I need you to calm down. If you go out like this your going to scare her" the guy in front of him said.

Their all tall, I'm only 5'4 but my wolf is way bigger that the average wolf. I thought that it was just because I have alpha blood but I'm not the next alpha so I don't know why she's so big.

"Winter, what the hell is wrong with you?" Rox came up to me and yanked me by my arm. I just looked at her, I couldn't speak, let alone know what to say.

I look back into the store and see that the group of guys are now looking at me but one in particular stood out the most.

To say he was good looking would be an insult. This man was a god. He has tattoos all over his arms and neck. His eyes are beautiful shade of green and his hair was slick back. He was completely mouth watering.

Our eyes were locked

Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at each other for hours but I'm sure it was only minutes. He stepped forward and said the word I hate the most, "Mate" once he said that, I snapped out of my daze and took a step back, fear coursing through my body and I started to shake my head.

Storm was growling at me, she was very pissed that I was running form our mate.

He stepped closer looking in my eyes, all I could see was worry in his but then again, people aren't who they say they are. I felt a hard chest behind me and looked up to see that it was Jordan looking down at me with worry in his eyes, "What's wrong Winter, tell me?"  Out the corner of my eye I could see all of them come closer to us and I just freaked and jumped into Jordan's arms, "No, don't let him take me please" I beg him as I cling onto his shirt.