Chapter 27

I was born of the Ice and Snow
With the Winter wolves and the Dark alone
The wildest night I became the one
You will know your mine when the silence calls

Joshua's P.O.V.

After I made sure she was comfortable, I left our room and went down to the game room where I know the boys are.

Walking in I see Damien and my dad arguing over a video game while the rest are playing pool.

"Y'all ready? We're gana meet the rest of the boys at the mall" they all nod their heads and we all leave.

~At the mall~

"I don't have to ware a full suit do I? I mean can't I just ware the pants, a button up shirt and a vest, literally everything but the damn jacket" I ask my dad. I really don't want to be all extra and shit.

"That's what I did" he says with a smile. "Let's all do it but instead of the long sleeve button ups let's rip the arms off" Killian said to everyone and we all agreed.

After we all got our colors we wanted we left to get food for our girls. Knowing Winter, I know she's gana be hungry when she wakes up so I got us both Chick Fil-A.

"Ready for your big day?" My dad asks, grabbing me on the shoulder. "Yeah, did you take mom on a get away trip after?" I ask curious. Winter has been talking about going to India for a while now and I want to take her away for a while but after Rox delivers the twins.

"Yeah, I took her to Italy and welp. That's where you were conceived" looking at him like he's crazy I say, "I didn't need to know all that" he just laughs at me. "Where you want to take her?"

"India. She's been talking about how beautiful she thinks it is over there but I know she'll be crushed if she's not here for the twins birth so I was thinking about taking her after" he shakes his head in agreement. "I think that's smart but you know that's leaving your brother in charge while also dealing with new borns so he's gonna have to balance both"

"Yea I just thought about that, I was gonna ask you if you wouldn't mind helping him out while I was away"

"You know I will and you know your mother is gonna be helping her out as well so we got it covered. Take your girl away and make me some more grandkids. You think she's gonna have twins?"

"I've actually been dreaming about that every night for the past week but the thing is. It's twin girls" he looks at me shocked but doesn't say anything which I know he wants to. "What is it?" I ask curious, "If she has twin girls, you know that means one of them will be Alpha. It will be the first female Alpha in over 100 years. It's not common, most think that a male should be Alpha. Not a female" understanding what he's saying I just shake my head.

If Winter has girls, then there will be someone that would want to challenge my daughters for their spot.

But the question is, do I want my daughter to be Alpha? I know this sounds sexist of me but theirs only been male Alphas in my family for a very long time. I'll have to talk to Winter about it if it ever happens. Maybe my dream was just that. A dream.

Getting back to the house, I head straight up to our room. Walking in I hear winter moving around in her sleep which means she about to wake up so I'm just in time.

Once she opens her eyes and looks at me she smiles. Smiling back at her, all I can think about is how beautiful she is.

"How long have you been here?" She ask siting up in the bed rubbing her eyes looking so adorable.