Chapter 11

Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me. Search your heart, search your soul, and when you find me there you will search no more.

Winters P.O.V

"Mmmmh" I moan in my sleep. At least I think I'm sleeping.

I feel Joshua kissing on my neck and rubbing my clit ever so softly. "Wake up Flower, daddy wants to play" I hear Joshua's husky voice whisper in my ear.

I peek my eyes open and look at the clock on my side of the bed and it's five in the damn morning.

As much as it felt good, I wanted to sleep so I pushed him away and rolled over and tired to go back to sleep.

He instantly flipped me back on my back and shoved his hard shaft deep in my core, licking on my mark which caused me to arch my back and let out a loud moan, "Ahh fuck" I moan out.

He thrusts in and out deeply making me go crazy. He knows how much I hate being teased. "You awake now?" He grunts out in between thrusts.

I nod my head with my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

He pulls out and thrusts in harder, slapping my thigh in the process, "Words Flower"

"Yes....I'm....awake now" I moan out. He leans down and kisses me roughly, biting my lip in the process which makes me moan out in pleasure and pain, but the best kind of pain.

I started to feel that familiar knot in my stomach as he thrusts in and out faster, harder and deeper which causes me to shake and I know he knows I'm close cause he slows his paste, "Don't cum until I tell you too" he says wrapping his hand around my throat squeezing a little. Not enough to cause me pain, Just pleasure.

He takes his free hand and starts to run circles on my clit with his thumb making me a moaning mess.

Suddenly he pulled out and flipped me over on my stomach and shoved back in slapping my ass in the process, "Ahhah please" I moan out at the new position.

He grabs my hair and pulls, making me arch my back, "Please what?"

"Please let me cum daddy" he thrusts in harder and faster, not answering my question for a few moments, "Fuck, now! Do it now Flower" and with that, I came apart under him and he cums right after me, he leans down and kisses the middle of my back then pulls out and falls on his back beside me.

He then pulls me to him and we instantly fall asleep.

Two hours later I wake up in bed alone.

I roll over on my side and see a note that reads,

Good morning Flower, I'm sorry you have to wake up alone but I got called away to handle some pack stuff. Get dressed and go have breakfast, I'll see you in a little while

    -Josh

Why didn't he wake me? It is my pack too correct? Does he think I can't handle leading the pack? Or handle pack stuff?

Winter? You still in your room?, I hear Rox in my head. She sounds pissed. Yeah, what's wrong? 

I woke up to a fucking note saying he had to go handle "Pack Stuff", am I not the Beta as well? I'm not trippin right? Back home your mom and untie Tracy has always had a say so and was always included in pack stuff. They are treated as equal to their Alpha and Beta. This is the fourth time this shit has happened

No, your not wrong and I woke up to the same damn letter. We are equal to them. This is also our pack, you know what, get dressed and meet me in my room

Ok, and with that we cut the link and I went and hopped in the shower. Once done I walked in the closet and picked out and outfit.

Once I changed, I heard Rox walking through the door so I walked out of the closet and into the living area where she was waiting

Once I changed, I heard Rox walking through the door so I walked out of the closet and into the living area where she was waiting. "Ready?" I ask, she just nods her head.

I know she's pissed because she's always talking and when she doesn't talk, she's gana cuss someone out.

We walked out of my room and down to Joshua's office, I didn't bother knocking. I just walked in. I look around and see it's just him and his brothers.

"Boys, can you leave. We need to talk to them" they look at me then at Joshua who just nods his head and they all get up and walk out, giving Rox and I a nod as they leave.

"What's wrong Flower?" Joshua says standing and walking over to me but I back away from him. "Why weren't we woken up for this?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because it wasn't important enough to where I had to tell you or wake you"

Rox and I scoffed at the same time. "Important enough? Everything in this pack is important. Am I not the Luna? Is she not the Beta as well?" They both just nod their head, "ok then why the fuck weren't we included?"

"You just weren't" Damien says, "We are your equals, we are not below you just because we are women" Rox says looking at the both of them.

"Y'all are looking too deep into this. If we wanted you included then you would have been included but you weren't so let it go" Joshua says which makes me snap my head to him. My anger going from 5 to 5k in a second. "I am you equal Joshua! not just your mate. All mates are equal, even in the Alpha family. In my pack, my father and mother handles things together, even the smallest little issues. She is always included. This is the fourth time you have excluded me in pack business. I am not just here to sit at your side and look pretty and have pups for you. I am here to help you lead and you won't let me. Why?"

"Winter, don't! I am your Alpha and you will respect me" he says walking closer to me.

"And I Am Your Luna! You will respect me!" I yell at him. "Winter, I'm not going to tell you again"

"You sure you want to do this?" I ask cocking my head to the side, raising my eyebrow. He doesn't say anything. He just stares at me, I nod my head and turn to leave.

I walk out of his office and back to our room, grab my phone and my keys to my car and walked out to my car. Hopped in with Rox right behind me heading home.

*******************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @JaydenHartman2 ❤️🖤 hope you have a good bday

~Kavlyn 🖤