Chapter 22

All your darkest fears are gonna come for you

Day of the party

Winters P.O.V.

Waking up from my nap and rolling over, I notice Joshua's not there anymore and it makes me sad honestly. I get to used to waking up to him now that when he's not there it makes me sad.

Flower, I can feel your emotions. I'm out hunting with the guys remember

I hear his deep voice pop up in my head.

Yes, I remember

I'll be home soon

About the time you get here we'll be at the shop so just get showered and I'll meet you there

I say back to him as I get out the bed and head for the shower. Seeing as I only had on a sports bra and shorts, I just strip and get straight into the shower.

After about 15 minutes, I get out and wrap a towel around me then head into our closet.

It's pretty cold out today and I know it's gana be cold tonight so I put on one of Joshua's gray sweaters and some black tights with gray converse.

After getting dressed, I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone then headed to each of the boys rooms to get the girls. First stop was Rox.

Walking in I see her putting on her shoes. "Hey mama, how you feeling today?" I ask rubbing her stomach which hasn't grown yet just to piss her off.

She slapped my hand way and pushed me. "I'm fine you idiot" she said laughing.

"Come on. Let's get the girls" she nods her head and we leave to Chris room to get Logic. Stopping at the door, Rox looks at me. "Should we knock?" She asks. We stare at each other then bust out laughing and just walk in their room. "Logic!" I call out to her. She soon comes down the hall to their living area. "Ready?" Rox asks. She nods her head then we leave to got get Cloe and Lola. Then we went to get mama Nichole who was waiting for us in the kitchen.

Once done. We all went outside to the cars. Logic got in the car with me, Rox drove Damien's car with Cloe and Nichole drove her car with Lola and we all headed to the shop where we met up with my mother and the rest of the girls.

"So when's your pack coming?" I ask logic and Megan. "They left almost an hour ago but my mom says they will be here within forty minutes" Logic says sitting down at chis's station.

About an hour passed and everyone from all three packs was here. Some were getting tattoos, the children were all in the back playing while the boys were cooking the meat and it was almost time for the battles to take place and there were a lot more battles.

A lot of people from both packs found their mates tonight so there is a lot going on.

Right now I'm at my station doing a flower tattoo on Megan which I'm almost done.
Tristan, keeps mind-linking me to make sure that she's ok and I keep telling him that she's fine but he's consistent on driving me crazy right now.

"Alright Megan, your done. Now please go to Tristan so he can leave me the hell alone" I say as I wipe off her arm. She laughs and gets up. "Thanks Winter" she says as I wrap her arm. "No problem" and with that, she walks out the back door and to the party.