Chapter 20

When opposites attract I overdose

Winters P.O.V.

"Joshua, why do you keep pushing this aside" I ask impatient as he types on his laptop. "Because Winter, you don't need to do it. We have all the money you could want. Why would you want a job?" He asks sounding annoyed.

"You have a job! Why can't I? And it's not like I'm gana be doing something you don't approve of Joshua. I have my license to do it, I was gana do it before you found me anyway. I'm only coming to you about it because your my mate and I care about your opinion. I just don't see why your so against it. I designed and did most of mine and a lot of people in my pack. You think I don't have the talent for it?" He stops what he's doing and looks up at me then shakes his head.

For the past month, I've been talking to Joshua about me getting a job. I've always wanted to own my own tattoo shop.

Since I was little, I was always drawing. The walls in my room have graffiti on them everywhere. I would always get in trouble for drawing on the walls in the house so they let me draw on the walls in my room.

My parents saw my skills and I did online classes to get my tattoo and piercing license and business license. I've designed all of my tattoos and done most of them. I've also did everyone's tattoos in the pack. Well those who wanted them.

I even got Jordan into it. He loves to tattoo. Rox loves to get them but doesn't care to do it. Unlike me, it's something I've always wanted to do. Just never had the time until now. But Joshua is being an asshole about it.

"Winter can we please talk abut this later" he says not looking at me. I just roll my eyes and leave the room. It's time for a nap.

Fifteen minutes later I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me to him. "Don't be mad at me Flower" he says kissing my neck. "Just let me sleep please. At least I can do that" I say trying to get out of his arms but he just tightens them and snuggles into my neck.

Moments later, his breathing is even and I know he's asleep. I just lay there and fall asleep too.

It was maybe four in the afternoon and I woke up alone again. For the past few days Joshua and I would take naps together but when I wake up he would be gone. I'm not gana lie and say that I'm not pissed but hey what can I do?

Picking up my phone, I call him but he doesn't answer.

Where are you?

I mind link him and he still says nothing.

Hearing my room door open I quickly position myself to make it seam like I'm still sleeping.

"I know damn well yo ass ain't sleep. I would get in that bed and yank you out but you might be naked and y'all fuck all the time" I hear Rox say which causes me to flick her off.

"Get up, we're going out" I didn't say anything. I just got up and walked in the closet to put on some clothes.