Chapter 21

I see that look in your eyes
It makes me go blind

Winters P.O.V.

A year later

"Winter how much longer you have on this one?" Rox asks walking in my private room where I take clients that's going to be all day. I've been working on Bryan from my home pack since yesterday afternoon and now I started again at six this morning and it's currently three in the afternoon.

"Give me about ten more minutes, I'm almost done" I say not even looking up at her. She shuts the door and I continue with his tattoo until I'm finished.

"Alright Bryan, your done man. Tell me how you like it" I say after I cleaned him up.

"Man, Winter you killed it! I fuckin love it

"Man, Winter you killed it! I fuckin love it. Thanks" he says giving me a side hug.

"No problem. Just keep it wrapped up till tonight and you should be good to go. You paid everything yesterday so your good to go. Tell Layla I said hey" I said referring to his mate. He nods his head and leaves.

Walking out after him and up to the front. I see Jordan on his fifth client today, Sybil and Roland have clients and Chris and Jack are doing their online classes to get their license at their stations. I let them work on someone if me or Jordan is with them though, so their getting some work in.

"How's it going boys?" I ask looking at them both. Chris just nods his head, "Another week and we should have everything we need" Luke says scratching his head in frustration.

"Y'all are almost there. Y'all got this" I say patting them both on the back then waking behind the desk with Rox. "How is it today?" I ask looking through the books, looking at the appointments.

"Good. The boys are coming in to get tattoos after we close. Their out hunting now so they'll be here in an hour or so" she says. "Okay cool. My next appointment here?" I ask looking around.

"Not ye- oh wait, she just walked in" she says which causes me to look up and see a group of girls walk in, they all look hella pretty too.

"Your Winter of the Black Moon Pack and now Luna of the Shadow Moon Pack" one girl says. I just nod my head, "I'm Megan, this is my sister Lexie and India, my best friends Camryn, her sister Sofia, and Logic and her sister Cloe" she says introducing everyone.

"I see the Red Crest on your shoulder. Red Crest Pack?" I ask walking around the counter to stand in front of them. They all nod. "This is my best friend, spiritual sister and Beta Roxanne" they all exchange hellos. "What brings you by? The Red Crest Pack is almost two hours away, what a long drive" I ask.

"Our Alpha sends some of us off every week. We shed into our wolfs and they lead us to where they believe our mates are and that's how we ended up here. Your shop is in between two packs. We smell them here and we smell them over both of you, they've been through out this shop many times" she says looking around, in hopes to find her mate.