Chapter 36

I'm not a cigarette that you'll smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby you'll beg for me

Winters P.O.V.

After what Joshua said, I have nothing to say to him. I don't even feel anything towards him right now. It's like we move three steps forwards to get pushed ten steps back.

I thought this whole 'I'm Alpha' thing was done with but I guess not. It took all of my strength to hold Phoenix back.

If I'm having girls. I will do everything I can to make sure that they get what they deserve. If they don't want to be Alpha and Beta then that's completely fine with me but if they want their birth right positions then I'm going to make sure they get it. No matter what their father believes, my daughters will be better than I ever was and will be.

And what really pisses me off is that he took me to a pack that is ran by Women. The Alpha and Luna are women like really?

After we finished training, I went and took a shower then left with Embry and Quil to the tattoo shop since I have a couple of appointments today.

"If you guys were Alpha, and you had a daughter first, would you let her be Alpha when it's time?" I asked walking into my office with them behind me.

"Of course, it's her birth right. But if she doesn't want the tittle, I wouldn't force it on her but if she did want it then I would help her and help her prepare for it" Quil says sitting on the couch with a handful of fries.

"I agree, yes I would be cautious of challenges on the day that I would step down and she would become Alpha and I honestly don't think I could handle it but that's just something that I can't control. I won't strip her of her birthright because she's a girl, shit they way we was trained, I know she'll get trained the same way and I know she will have the respect and love of her people and pack" Embry says sitting next to Quil.

I just nod my head and drink my tea. "What's going on Ash?" Quil says as he stuffs fries in his mouth. I just shake my head no and walk out once I hear the bell.

Walking to the front I see my father which causes a big smile to spread across my face.

"Que fais-tu ici (what are you doing here?)" I say smiling as I walk into his open arms. He gives me a tight hug then kisses my head. "I'm here for my tattoo" he says walking over to my station. "I didn't know you set an appointment" I say sitting in my chair. "What tattoo you want this time?" I say referring to his many tattoos.

"Yeah, this saying that your grand-père (grandfather) used to say all the time and I want it on my chest" I nod my head and write down the saying and start the tattoo. "What's going on with you? Out of all my kids, I could read you like a book, I know somethings wrong" I just sigh and shake my head. "If I was the first born, would you have let me be Alpha?"

"I would let you chose. As your growing up, I will train you as such but when the time comes where you can completely understand what being an Alpha is, your mother and I would have sat you down and talked to you about everything like we did your brother. Then we'll give you three days to think about everything that we told you and if you say yes then we will continue to train you as the next Alpha, which involves you going on patrol in the mornings and nights. Checking the borders and all that. If you chose not to then that's also completely fine with me. You will still get the training, just not as intense. I would not be disappointed or ashamed if you were to chose not to be Alpha. Either way would be completely fine with me" he says holding my hand.