Chapter 18

Love Me How You Want To Be Loved

Joshua's P.O.V.

All night long I made love to my mate. The first few rounds I fucked her senseless for running from me. Knowing that her heat would come any day now drove me crazy.

When a female wolf hits puberty her heat causes her to want to be sexually active if she has a mate. It effects her and her mate the same. It's when they are most fertile, a higher chance of them getting pregnant.

So when she ran from me last night it made Cole mad because he thought she didn't want to carry our pups.

After everything that when down last night. There's no way she isn't pregnant by now.

I've been up for the last hour or so just staring at her beautiful face. We finally finished four hours ago and we went straight to sleep afterwards.

Looking over at the clock, I see it's 6:30am almost time for training. I think I'm going to let Winter sleep in and start training.

I bend down and kiss her head then slowly slide out of the bed trying not to wake her and walk into the bathroom for a shower.

Once done, I dress in my training gear then head down to the kitchen for breakfast. "Where's Winter?" Damien asks while stuffing his face with food. "Still asleep. Imma let her sleep in today" he just nods his head. "Lisa, can you please take some food up to my room for Winter. I know she's going to be hungry when she wakes up" I ask one of the workers. She's always been like a second mother to me. "Sure thing sweetheart" she says patting my back as I make Winters plate.

"Can you take a plate to Roxanne as well. Pretty please?" Damien asks. She smiles and nods her head.

Once everyone is done eating we all head out to the yard and start training, some in wolf form and some in human.

Everyone knows how important today is and everyone is alert. I've even had some warriors go and set traps throughout the territory. No one is to go out into the woods today until the matter at hand is handled.

Watching over the pack as they train, I see everyone has gotten a lot better than the first day.

Alpha, Hector and Roman Salvator are here and would like to speak to Luna Winter. Do I let them through?

Lisa asks, Yes, and please let Winter know their here

Yes Alpha

Winter's P.O.V.

I woke up to a tray of food next to me where Joshua should be and a note that reads:

Good morning Flower. Sorry you have to wake up alone, I just thought you should sleep in today since it's a big day and you need all of your energy. Eat, have a bath, relax and get yourself together. I'll see you after training.

     -Josh

After reading the note, I do as instructed and eat then I took a long hot bath and relaxed.

Luna, your father and uncle are here and is requesting to see you

I hear Lisa through the mind link which causes me to quickly get out the tub and throw on some clothes. I forgot that I asked them to come over today.