Chapter 26

You don't have to be so cautious if you practice what you preach

Winters P.O.V.

"Winter Ash Salvator. You knew we were coming and what time we had to leave to go get fitted for the dresses. If your not out here in five, imma come get your ass and we all know you don't want that" my mother yells from the other side of my office door.

I was currently finishing up a tattoo that took all night and most of my morning.

"Alright. I'm coming" I yell back at her after wrapping Ashly up. She's from this pack. "Alright your done. You paid yesterday so your good. Give it a few hours and you should be good to go"

"Thanks Lun-Winter" she says correcting herself. I don't like the formality when it's just us so I have them call me by my name but in front of others, it's Luna.

After cleaning my stuff up and locking down the shop I walked out to a very pissed of Mama, Rox, ant Julie, mama Nichole and Sybil along side all the other girls. We were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago. "Sorry alright. It took longer than I thought" I say hopping in the car with them.

"What ever, let's just get going" my mom said rolling her eyes at me which makes me laugh.

~At the mall~

"I look fat as fuck, why couldn't y'all wait till I had the babies" Rox pouted looking in the mirror.

"Rox, you look gorgeous alright for goddess sake" ant Julie said waving her arms around like a crazy woman. Rox has said that about every dress she's tried on.

Sybil wants elegant and fancy. Me however want something simple. I'm not a girly girl. I don't want the whole makeup and nails shit, hell if it was up to me, I wouldn't be waring a dress but my mama wants me to.

Two hours later and we all found a dress that we were satisfied with. The ceremony is in three days and Rox is due the beginning of next month.

I can't wait for my god sons to get here. They gana be so spoiled, I swear.

Damien wants to name the one after him and Rox wants to name one after Embry and their both gana have Damien's middle name. Jason Rodrigo.

After that talking with Sita, I come to understand that everything happens for a reason. Joshua and I are still trying but we're not stressing over it anymore. Like he said, it will happen when the time comes so we're just enjoying ourselves.

"What are the boys doing?" Sybil asks, referring to her brothers. "Training, their going to get fitted afterwards so us girls are going to have time to ourselves for a while" I say hopping in the car.

They all nod their heads in agreement.

Walking into the pack house and out to the training yard I see Joshua is training the younger kids today and their all in wolf form.

Right now he's laid out on the ground as they all attack him at once. He's so good with kids.

Walking up to them, one by one, I pick up each pup and have them stand next to each other. They bow their little heads in respect, including Joshua and I bow my head to him in return.

Turning back to the pups, I rub each of their heads, "I will give each of you five dollars to jump Damien right now" without giving me a second glance they all run towards him and knock him over which causes me to laugh.

Feeling strong arms wrap around me causes my laughter to slow down and my body to relax.

"You find the dress you like?" His deep voice says in my ear which causes me to get the chills. Turning around in his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss. "Yes, But you know I don't want to wear a dress but it'll make my mother happy and being that I'm her only daughter, she never thought she would get the chance to help me get ready for my mating ceremony" I say resting my head on his chest.

"Think of it this way, it'll be easier to rip if off of you later that night" he says lightly biting my ear, causing me to get excited.

Shaking my head, I push him away with a smile, "Go get washed up. Y'all have to meet the guys to get fitted in thirty minutes" he looks at me and smirks then calls for training to be done.

"I'll get you back for that" Damien says bumping into me as he walks into the pack house.

As soon as I was about to walk into the house I get surrounded by little pups. Realizing what they want I go into my pocket and hand out fifty dollars in fives.

After everyone got their money they left with a smile on their face.

Seeing Luke walking into the house, an idea popped in my head. Running towards him I jump on his back which causes him to stumble a little but holds onto my legs so I won't fall. "A warning would have been nice Winter" he says with a chuckle. "And what fun would that be? You would have been prepared" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"That makes sense. Now get off me so I can go fuck the life out of my mate, her heat is coming up and I'm trying to make pups" with him saying that, I quickly jump off of him and run away. "That's to much information" I yell back as I run into the pack house.

Walking through the house and up the stairs and down to our room I notice Joshua is already in the shower.

Going into the closet I grab him a pair of jeans, white T-shirt, black boxers and socks then take them into the bathroom and sit them on the counter for when he gets out then head back into our room and lay down on the bed.

As soon as my eyes start to close he walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his neck. Walking over to me he takes my shoes and socks off then helps me out of my pants.

After helping me under the covers he sits on my side of the bed and kisses my forehead. "I'll be back by the time you wake up alright" I just nod my head.

"Gimme kiss" he says puckering his lips. I just smile and sit up a little and kiss him.

"I love you" He says after we pull away. "I love you" I say back. He kisses me one more time then leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring, short chapter yeah ik but hey at least I updated 🖤