Chapter 6

If I want it, I will find a way to get it

Winters P.O.V.

I won. I beat Joshua in the race and my pack won. "You cheated!" Joshua says coming up behind me. I turn around at look him in the eyes, "How?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

He walks closer to me and puts his hands on my sides pulling me closer to him, "You distracted me with this little and I mean little suit you got on" I just smiled at him, "I would say sorry but I'm not" he leans down and whispers in my ear, "Is that a challenge my little flower?" I was about to say something but I felt him trace over my my scar on my left side and one on my back on my right side.

His eyes turned black and all I saw was rage. I instantly backed away from him, "What. Happen." He practically growled at me. The look in his eyes made me see him not Joshua and it scared the living shit out of me, "Training can get a little to intense" he stepped closer and I took another step away, "Don't. Lie. To. Me." Tears formed in my eyes and I started shaking my head, "No, no, please don't okay I'm sorry" he stopped walking towards me and the looked of anger as soon replaced by concern, "Flower I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he says walking towards me  again. Something was telling me that it's Joshua but all I could see is him.

"Hey hey, Win look at me, look at me" Jordan says out of nowhere cupping my cheeks trying to make me look him in the eyes. I soon looked away and looked at him, "Now breath yeah? Just breath, it's not him ok. It's not, he's gone. This is Joshua remember. Your actual mate. Remember how you felt when you touched him for the first time. The sparks you felt all through your body, how you felt safe in his arms" my breathing slowed down and my tears stopped. But I still couldn't look at him. I wanted to but I couldn't.

Mama I need you

Tristan is coming to get you

Seconds later Tristan came and gave me my shirt to put on and picked me up and walked away and I zoned out.

Joshua's P.O.V.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked Jordan. "What did you say or do?"

"We were talking and I brushed across a scar on her left side and one on her back on the right side and I got pissed and asked her what was wrong but I was pissed so I think I scared her, I just wanted to know what happened, how did she get those scars" he looks at me and shakes his head, "She's going to kill me, ok she was stabbed. Her 'mate' got mad that she didn't tell him that she was going out with Rox and I to the mall. He followed us and saw that some guys was talking to her and he flipped out. He dragged her back to the house and beat her so bad she opened her mind link and the whole pack saw what happened and the past beatings. Her father let out and ear piercing growl and once he found out that she did that, he stabbed her. We made it to her room and saw that she was passed out, Embry, Tristan and I lost it and we killed him on site. She hasn't been the same since then. She trains more and harder than she used to, she has nightmares every night so either myself, Embry or Tristan sleeps in her room at the foot of her bed sometimes in wolf form so when she starts to scream or panic, we're there to calm her down, she zones out a lot too, sometimes she can control it but sometimes they just come out the blue but it doesn't happen when she's around you and trust me, in training if she zones out, don't try and call her out of it. Storm takes control of her and keeps her safe, just let her zone until she comes back to you if she dose zone out around you that is"