Chapter 37

Find me alone at midnight, inside my mind trying to get things right

Three Weeks Later

Winter's P.O.V.

Today is the day I find out what we're having and I'm so nervous it makes no sense. And the twins just won't stop kicking which causes me to go to the bathroom every ten minutes.

Joshua and I are on speaking terms again and he is allowed to sleep in the bed with me only because every morning I would wake up to Cole laying his head on my stomach and sometimes Storm would take over during the night and go into the room Joshua was in.

For the past three weeks, he's done a lot to apologize to me. He brings me breakfast in bed every morning, whenever I take a nap which is all the time and anywhere, he's always there either massaging my feet or rubbing my stomach and talking to the twins. He thinks I don't hear him but I do, he apologies to them and to me every time.

Right now we're all and I do mean all, packed into the doctors office waiting on the doctor to see what I'm having.

"How are you feeling?" Joshua asks taking my hand in his. Slowly removing my hand from his I just nod my head. I see my mom and mama Nichole looking at us out the corner of my eye but I don't look at them. I just stay quiet.

Hearing the door open, we all turn our heads, hoping that it's the doctor but it's just Embry and Jack handcuffed together.

"Y'all left 15 minutes ago to go to the bathroom but return handcuffed together" my mom says with her hand on her hip. "To be honest with you ma, I don't even remember how we got handcuffs or got handcuffed together" Embry says rubbing the back of his neck.

Sniffing the air, I shake my head. "Both of y'all smell like weed and y'all eyes red" Alejandro says not looking up from his phone.

Just as mama Nichole was about to say something, the doctor walked in.

"I'm so sorry for the wait Luna" he says bowing at me. "It's alright" I say with a smile. "Let's see what we're having shall we" He says putting the jelly on my stomach then placing the stick thingy on my stomach and moving it around.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I cut the link with everyone in the room because if they're what I think they are, I don't want them to feel how I actually feel.

"Congratulations Luna and Alpha, your having two beautiful baby girls" I heard cheers from all around the room but my heart sank.

Don't get me wrong, I'm supper happy that I'm pregnant with baby girls but I just don't want them to have to fight their own father to get what's rightfully theirs.

Leaning my head back I take another deep breath then open my eyes and everyone was staring at me.

I smile at them. Looking over at Joshua, I see tears running down his face. I don't stare at him for long though. "Have you thought of names?" Sybil asks. I just shake my head no. "Well looks like I have something to do in my free time" she says smiling and gracing me with a hug. "I will send you every girl name I come up with" she say kissing my belly twice. "Me too" everybody said at the same time. I just smile at them and get down off the chair with Joshua's help.

I've actually gotten bigger.

I have about a month or less left so I actually need help doing a lot.

"Alright. Let's get going, I'm sleepy" I say smiling weekly at them then walking out of the room.

Rubbing on my stomach I just constantly tell them how sorry I am for what's going to come there way.