Chapter 32

I've fallen for your eyes but they don't know me yet

Joshua's P.O.V.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Winter as we sat in one of the rooms waiting for the doctor. "No" she said plainly. I knew she was cause she was bouncing her leg up and down and she was humming the same song over and over again. "Are you lying?" I asked placing my hand on her leg, stopping her from bouncing it. "Yes" she says with a huff.

"What if something's wrong with the baby? The doctor in Mumbai said that it's a little to small. What if I haven't been eating enough to help it grow? It's all my fault. We've tried so hard to make a baby and now that it's in there, I'm not taking care of it. Oh my goddess, I'm going to be a horrible mother" she says bursting out in tears.

Gathering her in my arms, I kiss her forehead. "Flower, your going to be the best mother in the world my love. If you weren't, I'm sure the moon goddess wouldn't have blessed us with a child. And trust me, you've been eating enough. You eat my food when you think I'm not looking" I said making her laugh a little and hit my leg. "Your going to be an amazing mom my love. Stop stressing" I said kissing her lips softly then sitting back in my seat. As soon as I did the doctor came in.

"Hello Alpha and Luna. How are you two doing today?" Doctor Leon asked with a smile. "We're good Leon, how are you? How's the kids?" I ask. "We're all good. Thanks for asking. Now let's take a look at your baby shall we?" He says with a smile. We both nod our head as Winter lifts her shirt showing her little bump while  he gets out this gel stuff and places it on her stomach.

What if there is no heartbeat anymore

I hear her say in my head. Looking at her I see she's staring at the screen with tears in her eyes. "There will be" I state out loud. Dr. Leon didn't even question us. He just smiled.

Moments later I heartbeats and knowing one of them was Winters, I placed my hand above her heart, "Clam down" I whisper in her ear and instantly heard it slow down enough so that Dr. Leon could hear the babies heartbeat clearly.

"Everything looks healthy Luna but actually, your 7 weeks pregnant instead of 4 so congratulations. Your still taking your prenatal vitamins right?"

"Yes" she says still looking at the screen. "Wait hold up, you said seven weeks?" I ask looking at Winter but she's still stuck looking at the screen. "Yes Sir. Seven weeks" I just nod my head and look at Winter.

"Have you been eating normally again?" He asks wiping off the gel.

"Yes"

"How about training? Have you still been training or is she allowed to train still?" He asked looking at me. "Yes but only simple stuff, we both agreed that she'll still do the pack run and normal exercise but no combat training until after the baby is born" I state and Winter just nods her head in agreement.

"Alright. The next time we meet will be to see the gender of the baby. Like I said you both look to be in good shape and are both healthy. Keep taking your vitamins and eating. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to come back" he says with a bow then leaves.

After he left we sat in the room for a little while longer just talking about random stuff and what we think the baby is.

Getting back home we were greeted by everyone and they all wanted to know how the appointment went. After we talked for a while I walked Winter up to our room cause she said she wanted to take a nap and I had work to do.