Chapter 10

Behind every bad bitch is a sweet girl who just got tired of everyone's bullshit

Winters P.O.V.

"Winter!" I hear someone call after me but I keep walking through the woods. At this moment, Storm is in control and there's nothing I can do about it. "Winter!"

They call again but, I still keep walking. "Storm!" My body comes to a complete stop and I slowly turn around looking for the person who called me and it's uncle Roman and Joshua, uncle Roman must have been the one to call for Storm.

"Storm, give Winter control" he says walking closer to us but she just stands there and looks at him. "Flower" my head snaps over to Joshua and he's now standing in front of me. "Storm, I'm not going to hurt her and you know this, give her control" and just like that, she let go and now I'm in control.

I can tell he noticed because he wrapped his arms around me for dear life and I did the same. "Are you okay? Are your hurt? Did he force you?" He starts bombarding me with question after question. "I'm fine, a broken rib at most but look at me, I'm fine and no, he didn't. I killed him before anything like that could happen" I look up in his eyes and see hurt and anger, he starts to look away from me and his breathing becomes rapid, "Hey hey, look at me" I say grabbing his face, "I'm ok, I'm not dead, or harmed. I'm good let's go home" he just nods his head and sheds into him pure black wolf, who instantly rubs himself up against me and starts to purr.

I hop on top of his back and he runs us home.

****3 Days Later****

My bone was broken but it healed within two hours so I'm okay now.

But that night, Joshua punished me for putting my life in danger. And by punishment I mean he fucked the living day lights out of me and every time I was close, he would deny me release and that lasted for two days.

Marcos is on trail for kidnapping, my brothers, uncles, father and Jordan have had their turns beating him including all of Joshua's brothers and Joshua of course.

Today is the day that I see him before he is sentenced. He's a rouge and any rouge that is captured and has committed a crime can be sentenced by the pack who's lands they were in, but that pack can send them back to their original pack and they can sentence him or her.

Kidnapping is treason especially if that person is apart of the Alpha family.

I haven't spoken to Joshua about it because he gets heated all over again so I talked to Damien and asked who will be sentencing him and come to find out.

Both packs will so my family are on their way over now.

"Win, it's time" Rox says walking into my room. I just nod and follow her out.

"Yeye!" Is the sound we hear loud and clear which means my family is here.

It's the sound we make to let each other know where close by, so Rox and I call back to them, "Yeye!" We both say at the same time as we sprint down the hallway.

We get down the stairs and into the living room to see my brothers, uncles, cousins, mom and dad and new baby brother Ryan.

"How are you monkey?" Uncle Roman says hugging me. "I'm better than expected, just ready to get this over with" he just nods his head in understanding.

Jordan hasn't talked at all in the last two days, even though the mind link he would just give one word answers.

"Jordan, I need to speak with you" he looks up at me with defeat in his eyes but gets up and follows me out of the living room.

I lead him into the kitchen and I hop up on the counter, "What's wrong?" He just looks at me then sighs. "Remember when you woke up in the hospital and was scared to sleep alone and I promised you that I would protect you and wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you?" I just gave him a slight nod. "I broke my promise Win, I didn't keep you safe, you could have died, you could have been raped Winter" he said with tears in his eyes.

"You came for me didn't you? You didn't think twice about it right? You also beat him with the others right?" I asked and he gave me a nod. "Alright then, you kept your promise, stop blaming yourself for something that was out of your control. I put myself in danger, if you should be blaming someone, blame me. It's my fault" I say hopping off the counter, walking up to him. "Look at me, I'm safe, and I'm ok" I say placing my hand on his cheek.

He just hugs me like I'll slip away any minute.

"Winter, let's go" I hear Joshua say from behind us. He's still mad that I put my life in danger and I know this because he always calls me Flower.

I turn around a see him holding his hand out for me to take and so I do, he then wraps it around his arm and we walk side by side to the courtyard followed by Killian and Sybil and our Betas behind them.

We walk out and I see Marcos tied up to a post with silver chains and his body is bloody and bruised all over.

I can feel the packs anger radiating off of them and it's a powerful feeling.

We walk up the stage and stand in front of him, "Marcos Santiago, you are on trial by the Black Moon and Shadow Moon pack for kidnapping and abuse. Do you have any last words before you are sentenced" Damien and Tristan said at the same time.

Marcos struggles to lift his head but he does and he looks at me. I have no emotion on my face as I look him dead in the eyes.

"I- I'm s-so-sorry Wi-nter" he says which causes everyone to growl at him, "Luna, you may give the sentence" Damien says walking up to me.

You don't have to if you don't want to Flower

Joshua says  though the mind link.

Oh I'm Flower again?, I asked annoyed. He just grunts and I walk up to the front of the stage. With Joshua by my side.

I look at him with no emotion and just stare, thinking of all the times he would beat me with his brothers. I'd be begging them to stop but they wouldn't.

"Did he beg for you to stop?" I asked no one in particular. "Yes" they all said in unison. "Did you?"

"No" they all said again.

I let go of Joshua's hand and hopped off of the stage and stood in front of Marcos.

"Look at me" I said kinda in a whisper.

"LOOK AT ME!" I yelled, my voice powerful with authority and anger.

He looks up at me and I punch I'm square in the face making his head snap to the side and he spits blood.

"Death.....Tristan, Damien, you can decide how, but he is to die" as soon as I said that Marcos head snapped to me and I saw fear all through his eyes.

The Shadow and Black Moon pack is known for our strength and ruthlessness.

I don't think they thought this through but oh well, now he has to learn.

I give him one more good punch to the jaw and I hear a satisfying crack that makes me smile.

I look up at everyone they're watching me with pride in their eyes, both packs.

"To anyone who decides to abuse, beat, mistreat, bully or anything to that nature to anyone in this pack or to their mate this will be your future. Now take a damn good look at this mutt. His mate is lucky to not have him or they would have gone through the same shit I did. Death is the answer for this kind of behavior. Not the silver room, so let this be a lesson!"

I'm the Luna that shouldn't be fucked with.

*******************************************

Please vote and if you haven't, vote on the other chapters and leave comments.

Thankx 💕

Next update I'm giving a shoutout!

~Kavlyn🖤