Epilouge

Both now 25 years old the girls have grown beautifully.

Devyn Irie Cruz

Devyn Irie Cruz. She will soon be Alpha and will take over her fathers business when the time is right.

She started her Alpha training along side her twin once they both turned 10, Devyn instantly feel in love with the title but Skyler started to pull away from her beta training and more into warrior training.

Devyn in still a mamas girl even though she acts just like her dad and just like him, she never smiles at anyone other than family and her pack.

Most people outside the pack sees the Cruz twins as emotionless and ruthless but the people that knows them, knows just how sweet they actually are.

Devyn and Skyler are always together. It's very rare that you find one without the other and that rare moment is when they go to work.

Once they got old enough to move out of their parents room, they decided to move into rooms that's right next to each other.

She and Ej are still best of friends and she's also best friends with Jack and Lola's daughter, Hunter.

Skyler Rein Cruz. She was the soon to be Beta but told her parents that she didn't want the position.

She trained for it since she was ten but her mother could easily see that it's not what she wanted. She was always watching the warriors train and even told her closest friend and cousin Dj that she didn't want to be Beta. That she wanted to be a worrier.

Once she told Devyn and their parents what she wanted, Devyn was devastated but once they talked about it more. Skyler is still going to be by her sisters side.

Skyler hates the fact that she has to have worriers with her when ever she goes out alone. She feels that she can handle herself. I mean, she is the best worrier in the pack.

Skyler will take over her mother's tattoo shop, Stormy Ink when Winter is ready to give it up.

Now you've meet the twins, it's time to meet the triplets.

Joshua Rodrigo Alejandro Cruz Jr, or Jr

Joshua Rodrigo Alejandro Cruz Jr, or Jr. and Luka Rodrigo Alejandro Cruz Or Luke.

He and his other two siblings are 23 years old. He obviously came out first. He wants to be a worrier just like his big sister but he tells everyone she is his little sister. Him and his brother are very protective of their sisters and mother. His wolf is named Ecko and he's a mamas boy. He's also very good with guns. The best sniper in the pack.

Luke is the little big brother who's always making sure the family and pack is alright and he's quite the lady's man like his father was. He is apart of the patrol team, he enjoys making sure everyone is safe.
His wolf is named Ace.

Brook Marie Cruz

Brook Marie Cruz. Brook is of course the baby out of all five and is Jr and Luke's triplet. She is the nerd of the five, and the best hacker out of them all. She's not a mama or a daddy's girl. She loves to be around her grandparents. Don't get me wrong, she loves her parents to death, she just loves being around her grandparents. Her wolf is named Ava.
****************************************
What trials and tribulations will the five of them take on in their life?

What will happen when Devyn meets her mate? Will he want her title as Alpha? Or will her mate be a she?

Who is the beta?

What is life like for Joshua and Winter with five kids of their own?

Should I make this a series? Should I do a book on each of the kids life?