Chapter 29

Kiss me until I can't speak

Winters P.O.V.

After we stayed up most of the night watching movies we all tapped out and went to our rooms. Damien left two hours after we got back home so Rox was a little pissy but she was good when we gave her food.

I've been tossing and turning all night long. I've slept for maybe an hour or two.

I'm so used to always falling asleep with someone next to me so this is hard to do.

Looking over at my window I see the sun is starting to rise so I just sit up in my bed and watch.

Feeling hungry all of a sudden, I decided to go down to the kitchen for some brownies that I know Quil and Roland have in the back of the fridge.

Quil always makes double fudge and Roland makes Peanut butter brownies.

My mom made sure all her kids knew how to bake and cook for themselves and their mates so we all know how to throw down in the kitchen and we all have our own talents with sweets.

Like Quil and Roland obviously makes the best brownies. Killian can bake a mean ass cake. Embry is really good with cookies. Tristan makes the best pies and me, everyone loves my cupcakes.

One time I put weed in my cupcakes and had the whole house turnt. It was crazy.

After getting the brownies I sit on top of the island in the middle of the kitchen Indian style and go in.

I was supposed to only eat two of each but I just couldn't stop.

Hearing someone clear their throat, I look up to see Lexie and India staring at me. "Roland just told me to come hide his brownies"

"So did Quil" they both say looking at me with my mouth full of brownies.

I pick one up from both stacks and give each of them one. They just shrug their shoulders and join me on the island while we talk about today and eat their brownies.

Soon all the girls joined us, even my mom, ant Julie and ant Melanie.

My dad, uncle Roman and uncle Malcom  comes down the stairs and stare at all of us. "We're going with the boys to get ready for today which is something you all need to be doing. Especially you two" my dad says pointing at me and Sybil.

We all just nod our heads because our mouths were full of brownies.

We said our goodbyes then we started to get ready when mama Nichole came over.

After our hair and makeup was done we all went to our rooms to put on our dresses.

I didn't put on shoes cause we all know I hate them so I walked downstairs barefoot

I didn't put on shoes cause we all know I hate them so I walked downstairs barefoot. Looking up I see my dad staring at me with tears in his eyes.

Going to him I wrap my arms around his waist, "per favore non piangere (please don't cry)" I say to him in his native tongue. "You look beautiful mí amore. I'm so proud of you, sei arrivato tanto lontano e sei diventato bello (you've come such a long way and have grown beautifully)" he says kissing my forehead.

"Come on ladies. Let's go, we're already late and I done cried three times" my mom announces with a sleeping Ryan in her arms.

Joshua's P.O.V.

I barely slept at all last night and from what I was feeling, Winter didn't either.

It took everything in me to not go to her last night. It was so bad that to a point I told the boys that if I try to leave to sedate me and lock me up and Killian was the same way but he was ok once he went to Sybil's old room that still smells like her. All I had was Winter's clothes and her side of the bed that I laid on.

Walking into the kitchen I see all the boys and Winters dad and uncles sitting around talking. "So you mean to tell me, that all the girls were sitting on the counter eating our brownies that we hid?" Quil asked Hector and he just nods his head with a laugh. "It's not funny, I had plans for those tonight" Roland said which made us all laugh.

After we all ate. We got dressed and headed to the ceremony haul.

Standing next to my brothers, including Winters brothers that I consider my own I wait for my sister to walk down with my father.

Seeing her come down the isle I see Killian bend down with tears in his eyes. We all stop and give her a hug and kiss then my father hands her to Killian as she wipes the tears from his eyes.

Feeling Damien nudge me, I look up and see Winter and her dad walking towards me.

The moment I looked into her eyes I saw her beautiful brown one and a beautiful gray eye. Meaning Storm is also present.
The site of them made tears start to fall.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath and call for Cole. Opening my eyes she smiles as she sees one green eye and one black eye.

Soon as she gets close enough to us, she gave my brothers and hers a hug and kiss then her father placed her hand in mine, "Take care of my baby" he says with tears in his eyes.

His eyes are red which means he's been crying. "With my life" I say back to him meaning everything.

Looking her in her eyes, more tears start to pour out of mine. "You look so beautiful Flower" she smiles and wipes away my tears, "You don't look to bad yourself my love" she says rubbing my cheek making me laugh a little.

"Let the ceremony being" the elders said at once.

***After the ceremony***

Right now we're all at Winter's shop in the back with everyone dancing and playing games. After the ceremony we went to change which ended up in us having a quickie but ya know. I missed my girl.

"Mrs. Cruz" I say walking up to her as she sits and talks with the girls. She turns her head and smiles at me, "Yes Mr. Cruz?"

"Will you dance with me?"

"Of course" she went to stand but winced in pain a little which made me laugh a little. She looked up at me and flicked me off. "That's the reason your hurting love" I say helping her stand up. She hits my chest, "shut up" I pulled her to the dance floor as Sativa by Jhene Aiko came on which is one of her favorite songs. She looked up at me and I smirked at her. She shook her head at me knowing I want her to sing to me which she does.

The whole time she sings, we never lose eye contact. It feels like we're the only two in this world. As it should feel.

THE BABYS ARE HAVING ROXANNE, WAIT IM HAVING THE TWINS, NO ROX, THE TWINS ARE COMING!

Winter and I looked at each other then started running off with the rest of the family to the pack hospital.