Chapter 19

He kissed the scars on my skin and told me I was still beautiful

Winters P.O.V.

An hour and a half passes and we're finally entering the Blue Crest Pack's land.

I really hope everything goes as planed tonight. Me loosing control is not good for anyone around me. I can't control my anger sometimes. All I see is red.

I could tell Joshua could feel how uneasy I was because he grabbed my hand and started rubbing his thumb across my knuckles which calms me down.

Just thinking about how my life has changed in a mount of months is crazy.

I used to be this broken, scared little girl that used to let people walk over her. Now I'm this grown woman that won't take anyone's shit and will sacrifice my own life to save others.

I just really hope that we get get this done without anyone getting hurt, including myself.

"Baby come back to me" I hear Joshua say. I blink my eyes a couple of times and I see beautiful green eyes looking back at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to zone out. Are we here?" I asked looking around only to see him standing in the doorway of his truck looking at me. "Yea, were here. You ready?" He says looking me in my eyes, trying to see if I'm really okay.

"Yeah. Come on" I say grabbing his hand and hopping out the truck. 

Looking up, I see Alpha Landon and his Beta, Jalen.

Just being on their territory, I can feel everyone's emotions and their not good ones

Pain, hurt, anger, sorrow, fear and hope.

But the one that stood out the most was pain. I looked around and saw a girl maybe the age of 18 or 20. She was standing next to Alpha Landon, trying her best to put on a smile but something just kept bothering her and I could tell she was very scared and uncomfortable.

I don't know what it is but I'm going to find out

"Alphas Joshua and Killian, welcome to our territory along side your beautiful Luna's, Winter and Sybil. Please come in and let's get this meeting started" he says with a smirk and turns his back to us. I nod my head to the warriors that came with us and they separated through the trees to make sure no one leaves.