Chapter 24

We'll find each other when we're loosing our minds

A month later

Winters P.O.V.

Currently, it's myself, Joshua, Rox and Damien sitting in the pack doctors office waiting to find out what she's having.

"50 bucks says it's a boy" Joshua whispers in my ear. Looking back at him I hold out my pinky, "Your on Cruz" I say calling him by his last name. He interlocks our pinky's then we bring our thumps together and kiss on it.

"I know damn well y'all ain't betting on my baby right now" Rox says from the other side of the room. "Huh?" We both say as we turn our attention towards her and Damien who looks like he's about to faint.

"Huh Hell. Don't be betting on my baby" we just laugh at her. She's been having mood swings for the past three weeks. "Damien, you good over there?" I ask while trying to remove Joshua's hands from under my shirt.

"Yea, just ready to find out what we're having. What the hell is taking them so long to get back here" he states angrily but as soon as he said that a pack nurse I think her name is Lina, walked in. "Alpha, Luna, Betas" she says bowing her head in respect. "Ready to see what your having Beta Roxanne and Damien?" She asks as she puts the jell on Rox stomach where you can clearly see her big round belly.

"Shit" Rox says then blows out a breath. "What? What happen? Did she hurt you? I'll rip your hands o-"

"Damien!" Joshua, Rox and I call to him at the same time. "It's just cold. Calm down and apologize to Lina" Rox said hitting him upside the head. "I'm sorry Lina" he says, well more like mumbles. "It's alright. It's not the first time nor will it be the last" she says with a smile. We just shake our heads at him.

"Alright looks like your having a woah, wait a minute" she says which causes all three of us to stand. "What is it?" Rox and I say at the same time in a freaked out tone. "No no, don't be worried, it's just that theirs two heads I see" my eyes grew wide and so did everyone else's. "Huh?" Rox says. "Yes ma'am. Your having twin boys"

"Holy shit" Damien says and once I see him start to tip over I push Joshua towards him and he catches a very large Damien but barley.

"No the hell he didn't just faint" Rox said while we both started laughing.

"Congratulations" Linda says one more time before she leaves.

After helping Rox sit up I give her a hug, "Congratulations hunny" after kissing her head then her belly two times I walk over to Damien and Joshua. "Congratulations big head" I say mushing the side of his head which causes him to wake up and run to Rox's side.

"I'll be in the car" I said to Joshua while handing him a fifty before I walked out the room.

This pregnancy thing is still hard for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for them. It's just hard to understand why I'm not pregnant yet.

I even went to the doctor and they said that everything is okay with me. That I can have kids, but that my stress levels were high and that's probably why we're having trouble conceiving.

"Luna?" Turning around, I see Max with a beautiful baby girl in his arms and his beautiful daughter Lilly hanging onto his leg.