Prologue

3rd Person P.O.V

" Karma, this is Kawasaki Asuna. She is your future wife. " was what the five-year-old Karma was told as he stood in between his parents as his mother introduced the girl in front of him with her own parents to him.

'She is small' was what Karma thought as he looked down at her from his height.

She had shoulder length black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She clutched a stuffed lion tightly to her chest which was almost half her size.

Kawasaki Asuna was born prematurely and had always been smaller than kids her age. She looked up to the boy who was supposed to be her future husband through her lashes.

She reached out a hand to touch his cheek and immediately spoke what was on her mind, " You're pretty... " she whispered.

Karma's eyes widened at the sudden contact of her hand and was even more surprised at what she said.

Asuna, realising what she did and said, immediately retracted her hand and blushed. She used her stuffed lion to cover her blushing face.

This caused the adults to laugh at her antics.

" No, I'm handsome. Not pretty. " Karma corrected once he regained his bearings.

Asuna shyly peeked at him from behind her 'shield' and asked, " Handsome? What's that? "

" It's another word for pretty just that it's used for guys. Pretty is for girls. Handsome is for guys. Don't you know that? " Karma asked, frowning slightly.

" I-I'm sorry! " Asuna squeaked out as she hid behind her 'shield' once more.

" Karma, " Karma's mother, Akabane Yuuki, called out and crouched down to his level, " go bring Asuna to the garden. Get to know her, ne? Us adults will join you once we have done talking about grown up stuff. "

" Ok, " Karma nodded as he grabbed one of Asuna's hands and immediately dragged her towards the garden, " come on! We're going to the garden! "

Once they reached the garden, Asuna was immediately in awe at all of the flowers growing there.

" Amazing! These flowers are so pretty! " Asuna said in awe as she inspected some of the flowers.

" Is it? I thought it was pretty normal... " Karma asked, confused.

" Well, to some it's normal but there are a few who thinks it's really pretty. That's because they appreciate nature. " Asuna smiled and immediately began to point out all of the different flowers in the garden.

" Wow, you know a lot about flowers. " Karma remarked.

" A-Ah! I-It's because I usually just read books no matter the topic. " Asuna blushed as she realised she was rambling.

" Heh, then let's play twenty questions! " Karma declared as he sat down on the grass, prompting Asuna to do the same.

" How do you play that? " Asuna asked as she tilted her head.

" Man, you really don't know a lot. " Karma said as Asuna apologised.

" Nah, at least I know I have a cute and innocent wife in the future. " Karma said casually as Asuna blushed even more, " Oh, then that means you can just depend on me! " he grinned.

'H-He called me cute. Is that a compliment? Okaa-san told me that if a boy calls you cute, pretty, beautiful, it's a compliment and that he probably likes me...' Asuna thought as her face turned completely red.

" Oi, your face is red. " Karma pointed out and placed his forehead against hers, causing her to blush even more.

" It doesn't seem like you have a fever though... " Karma concluded as he pulled away.

" Th-That's because you called me cute! What girl doesn't blush when a guy compliments her?! " Asuna snapped at Karma who blinked in surprise.

Immediately realising what she did, she apologised and bowed her head.

" You're interesting. Who knew my cute wife can snap like that? " Karma cooed as he pinched one of Asuna's cheeks.

" Aww, stahp-stahp ittt " Asuna pleaded and immediately rubbed her cheek once Karma stopped.

Karma turned to look up at the sky and asked, " Favourite hobby? "

" Um...reading books. What about you? " Asuna asked.

" I don't really have a favourite hobby yet. " Karma shrugged, " Your turn to ask a question. "

" Oh! F-Favourite colour? Mine is pink. "

" Hmm...white maybe? " Karma wondered.

" Why white? " Asuna asked.

" Because it is pure and to me, it represents your innocence. " Karma answered with no hesitation.

" D-Didn't you have a favourite colour before meeting me? " Asuna asked.

" Nope. So, you're the one who allowed me to have my first favourite colour. I can't wait to see what other opportunities you'll let me have. " Karma smiled at Asuna who immediately smiled back and blushed.

" I can't wait for us to get married! " the two said in unison.

The two blinked in surprise before they bursted out laughing.

The adults watched their interaction from behind with smiles on their faces.
————————————————————————
Hullo, FairyTailHime here~ This is a new fanfic about one of my favourite characters from Assassination Classroom, Akabane Karma. I'm trying to give myself a challenge by having an innocent OC for once so I can't wait to write this book! :) Hope you enjoyed the prologue! Sayonara, minna!