Chapter 27 - Reaper Time Part I

" Bitch-sensei, those presents we got yesterday are so cool! " Toka said as she, Okano and Kurahashi walked behind Irina.

" Our new P.E. gear really kicks things up a notch! " Okano agreed.

Irina smirked proudly, " I actually proposed a design for them. That Karasuma wanted the same design for both boys and girls. " Irina said, exasperated.

" Good thing we didn't go fully with the Irina... " Toka said in relief.

" It's cute but low on defence. " Okano sweat dropped as in the end, the end design was a compromise between the two teachers.

~Flashback~

" Failure and frustration are great learning experiences to grow. This will surely make them all stronger. " Koro-sensei muttered to himself as he ws by himself near the pool he himself created, making a barbecue for himself, " They should just keep applying themselves to their studies and assassination. "

He nodded to himself before he began to drool at the appetising meat before him.

" Now then, it's time for a little barbecue with the foie gras I bought on a discount from the French market! " Koro-sensei chuckled to himself, " Good thing I kept this a secret from my students! "

Just then, Nakamura, clad in a grey outfit observed Koro-sensei before doing a flip and land on the grill, toppling it.

" NYUYA?! " Koro-sensei shrieked as he quickly snatched up his flying skewers, " Where did you come from?! "

" Wow, even with from a height like that, it didn't hurt at all! " Nakamura exclaimed in amazement.

SWISH SWISH

Hayami and Chiba hid up in the trees, shooting Koro-sensei who began to dodge. The rest threw ropes down the side of the small, rocky hill and drop down. Well, except for Asuna who went and jumped off eagerly while throwing an anti-sensei knife at Koro-sensei. In a moment, he was surrounded by his students who all wore grey uniforms with a slight difference between the male and female versions.

" What on earth is going on?! I barely could catch my breath! " Koro-sensei shouted in confusion.

" We wanted you to see this, Koro-sensei. " Isogai answered, stepping forward.

Earlier that day, Karasuma had his subordinates bring in boxes of new equipment form the government which were their uniforms for assassination.

" These are new equipment from the government. I told them not to tip their hand but they wanted to show you how more efficient they are now with the help of these. " Karasuma explained.

The students smiled or smirked in glee as Koro-sensei stared at them in awe.

" We'll respond to your lessons with assassination. That's how we do things around here. " Terasaka said.

" We promise, Koro-sensei. We won't use this power for anything else except to protect someone. " Kataoka stated resolutely.