Chapter 26 - Leadership Time

A/N: Underline conversations mean that they are spoken in English and not Japanese

At Kunugi-Kaze Cafe...

Nagisa, Maehara, Kayano, Kataoka and Okajima sat at one of the tables, watching one of the waiters intently. Not even trying to be subtle. And that waiter was none other than Isogai.

" What a man! " Kayano exclaimed as they watched Isogai walk past their table just as the bell rang, signalling that a customer had entered.

" Welcome! Ah, it's good to see you back, Harada-san, Ito-san! " Isogai smiled charmingly at the two middle-aged women who stood at the entrance.

" How are you, Yuma-chan? " one of them asked with a wide smile.

" We come here more for you than the coffee. " the other said cheekily.

" Oh please don't say that. We don't want the owner to be after my head, now do you? " Isogai chuckled, " So a mocha for Harada-san and a double expresso for Ito-san? "

" Our manager's special today is a chiffon cake. Would you like some? " Isogai asked.

" Hai, we'll take two! "

" Thank you very much. " he bowed.

" Our leader really is the man of men. " Maehara taunted as Isogai walked past them.

" I could kill him. " Okajima growled.

" You're really making that one cup of tea last, huh. " Isogai stated as he stopped by their table.

" And why not? We are keeping your job a secret, you know. " Maehara smirked.

" I see, I see. A shakedown, huh? " Isogai winked at them while putting a finger to his lips in a 'shh' motion, " If you get a second round, it'll be on me. "

" What a man! " Nagisa and Kayano swooned.

Isogai was then seen carrying two trays stacked with several plates, utensils, tea cups and glasses with ease while walking down the aisle.

" Carrying that all at once? What a man! " Kataoka and Okajima gasped.

" Again? Your mom's feeling unwell? " Ito asked worriedly.

" Yes, well, it's just us two so I have to help her out with the bills. " Isogai winked at them with a smile.

" WHAT A MAN! "

" Being poor is his only flaw and yet, he still manages to make it into an ikemen advantage. " Maehara sighed, " He wears his bargain-basement clothes so neat and clean, they don't even look as cheap as they were sold. "

" What a man! "

" He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival and man, he can really cook ups mean goldfish! "

" What a man! "

" And after he uses the bathroom? " Maehara added, " The toilet paper was folded into a triangle. "

" What a man! " Kayano and Kataoka swooned.

" Ah, I fold toilet paper into a triangle too! " Okajima spoke up.

" Disgusting! " Kayano and Kataoka blanched,

" Just look at him! Women just showering him with compliments and praise. " Maehara shook his head t the sight.