Chapter 21 - Kaede Time

" What brings us together here today during a school break, no less, is the nation's current egg glut, in which excess eggs rather than being sent to the market, are being discarded in bulk. " Kayano began.

" Oh, I've heard of that. Such a waste of good eggs! " Isogai said in disappointment.

" Right? That's why I came up with a plan to salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Koro-sensei. " Kayano smiled as she held up a notebook that contained the contents of her secret plan.

Gasps and murmurs erupted from around the class.

" Assassinating him with eggs? How would that work? " Nakamura wondered.

" Geh, so you cook him up a dish and throw in some of these babies? " Terasaka scoffed as he tossed and caught a bunch of anti-sensei BBs in his hand repeatedly, " As if he won't see through that. "

Kayano had a smug smile on her face as she chuckled, " I gave it some more thought for this plan. Karasuma-sensei has already placed the first steps for us. "

" Yeah, everything's all set up in the yard-- " Karasuma was cut off as Kayano instructed everyone to proceed to the location excitedly.

'Honestly, these kids can come up with the craziest of things' Karasuma grinned.
*
Everyone stared wide eyed at the enormous pudding mould set up in the yard.

" No way, this mould and those eggs...don't tell me... " Okuda stammered out.

" That's right! We're going to make one humongous pudding with all of those eggs! " Kayano said proudly, " I call it : Operation Pudding Popper! "

" Operation Pudding Popper? It is true that Koro-sensei has a sweet tooth but... " Nagisa trailed off.

" Ah, about that! I've obtained a very crucial confession! " Kayano explained, " We were eating a whole bunch of pudding together when I mentioned that he could eat a ton of those pudding...that's when he himself said and I quote 'You bet I could! Someday, I'd love to dive into a pudding that's bigger than me!' However, he believes that he cannot attain that dream of his as he doesn't have the money... "

" That's why! Let's make his impossible dream come true! Honestly, I would love to eat some of them too as well! " Kayano had stars in her eyes as she imagined the enormous pudding.

" Ano, the word 'popper' is in the operation title, does that mean it has something to do with bombs or explosives? " Asuna asked with curiosity.

" That's exactly correct, Asuna! We'll be impacting bombs and anti-sensei BBs at the base of the pudding. And when he gets all the way there...BOOM! " Kayano explained excitedly.

" It might actually be worth a try. " Isogai hummed.

" Koro-sensei does go quite over the top for sweets and sexy stuff. " Okajima agreed.

" And with Kayano proposing this plan, there's an element of surprise to it as well. " Takebayashi added.

" Alright! Let's go all in with this plan while Koro-sensei's not around! " Isogai yelled out.