Chapter 24 - Spinning Time

A week later...

" Alright, class. I'll see you tomorrow. " Koro-sensei opened the door as he turned back to face the class, " I finally got paid and will be going to get myself some Shanghai crab. Yi, er, san, go! "

" Aw, that's unfair! " Kataoka complained.

" Now that you mention food, I'm craving for some chicken Alfredo pasta. " Asuna looked down towards her stomach as it growled, " Do you think we can have it for dinner today? "

" Who knows? If we can get the ingredients on time, I'd say it's possible. " Karma shrugged.

" Ah, now that it's the second semester, our workload is getting harder and harder. " MAehara groaned.

" Koro-sensei's trying hard to get our grades up too. " Nagisa chimed in.

" It's nice and all but I haven't gotten to pick up any girls for a while. " Maehara moaned, exhausted.

" Ne, ne, Itona-kun. What's that you're tinkering with? " Asuna asked curiously as she stared intently at the object Itona held.

" Exactly what you're seeing. An RC tank. " Itona pointed out.

" Why? " Nagisa asked.

" I had an all-day cram session with the octopus yesterday. It stressed me out. " Itona had several tick marks on his head as he recalled trying to stab Koro-sensei in frustration only for his arm to be restrained by a tentacle, " It pissed me off so goddamn much...I'll use this to kill him. "

" I don't think it'll be very effective if it's that small. " Asuna tilted her head in confusion as she stared at the small object.

" It's a prototype. I'm just testing whether it can stand a chance of working at all. " Itona shrugged, " Besides, I'm trying to kill him while expecting for the worst. After all, just like what that stupid Terasaka told me, I can fail a hundred times. "

" But damn, it may be small but it's super high tech! " Maehara said in amazement.
*
" Are you serious? " a group of the guys in the class have surrounded Itona with their object in interest, displayed for everyone to see.

Asuna had taken off with Karma to go buy ingredients for her chicken Alfredo pasta.

" Wow, this uses cell phone camera parts. " Takebayashi inspected.

" Did you do all of these tweaks yourself? " Isogai asked in awe.

" I learned basic electronics form my old man's shop. Anyone can do it. Well, except for Terasaka. " Itona jabbed as Terasaka threatened to hit him.

Itona then placed the RC tank on the floor and held the controller. He then made the tank move around the classroom. The tank stopped at a spot where a few distance away, there were three empty cans lined up.

On the controller, there was a screen that showed whatever could be seen from the tank's point of view.

PEW PEW PEW

The three cans were shot consecutively and fell down in a moment.

" Damn, it's practically silent when it moves and shoots! "

" I used lots of electronic parts to reduce gear noise. " Itona explained as Muramatsu whistled, " The camera feed is sent to the controller, moving in tandem with the main gun's sights. "

" Whoa, this is real spy stuff! " Maehara whispered.

" Even if you can aim this at him, where exactly would you aim? " Nagisa questioned.