Chapter 36 - Past Time

Antimatter. A mere 0.1 gram can put off as much energy as an atomic bomb can. Yanagisawa's research has enabled continuous generation by splicing the antimatter particle acceleration cycle into a living being. Legendary assassin the Reaper spent his days going under those experiments. The antimatter energy that had begun circulating within his body  had replaced his body tissue with thought and flexible structures.

Koro-sensei was seen unconscious as his fingers elongated and wriggled back and forth.

Yanagisawa called them 'tentacles and fearing them, reinforced the restraint table...

Before, Koro-sensei's arms had no restraints on them but now, they were encased completely as he underwent the experiments.

...and left the dangerous monitoring to Yukimura Aguri. And so she knew. She knew that the Reaper did not know his real name or his birthday. She also knew that his kind words and smiles were studies--as means to kill.

Koro-sensei was seen laughing as he conversed with Aguri.

And he knew. He knew that there was no love between Aguri and her fiancee, Yanagisawa, and that she had a younger sister, a keen actor, whom she was very proud of.

It had already been nearly a year since the two have met. Along the way, the room had become a space for them to chat.
*
" Oh right! " Aguri exclaimed, standing from her seat and getting Koro-sensei's attention from his reading, " Look at the undershirt I bought today! "

" You never learn do you? There's no sense dragging down womankind with your tasteless fashion. " Koro-sensei chuckled as he stood up.

" Ta-da! An ogre-patterned tube top! " Aguri smiled as she unbuttoned her lab coat to show her tribal-coloured tube top with red and blue ogre faces at the top rim, " It's a bit tight but stylish, isn't it? "

Koro-sensei stared at her breasts that were on display in silence before a perverted smile spread across his face and blood dripped from his nose. Aguri stood, uncomfortable and sweatdropped at Koro-sensei's stance, not knowing what he was thinking.

" It's weird, isn't it? " Aguri asked shyly, " I just thought it was cute and... "

" N-No! This isn't what it looks like! " Koro-sensei stammered out as he turned away and covered his nose.

'Could the experiments be doing this?' he wondered as his fingers unknowingly started to become tentacles again.

" You have some honest tentacles there it seems. " Aguri giggled.

" Huh? "

" The way your hands can take on any shape, they might just reflect who you yourself would like to be. " Aguri explained.

" Me? "

" Had you been born into a peaceful world, you would have been smart but slightly perverted, a tad doofy, petty, headstrong and able to pull off an honest-to-goodness kind smile. " Aguri elaborated.
*
" Akari, I found some free time tonight. Want to grab dinner with me? " Aguri asked cheerfully.

" Eh, you sound so awfully happy right now. Who's the new guy? " Akari teased from the other line of the phone.

" Huh?! I-I'm engaged! " Aguri defended.

" Who cares? You should just cut that two-faced tyrant loose already. " Akari said nonchalantly as she sat in a cafe.

" Listen here-- "