Chapter 9 - Talent Time

" Don't look away! Predict your target's movements! If you're able to do that, you'll block off all of his escape routes! " Karasuma ordered.

'We're going through the fourth month of our training and more students are showing promise' Karasuma thought as he analysed the students who stood out in his eyes, 'Isogai Yuma And Maehara Hiroto. They have great reflexes and when working as a pair, they are able to hit the mark more often.

Akabane Karma, at first glance, he seems to be the evasive, meandering type, but there's great mischief in his eyes.

For the girls: Kawasaki Asuna, her family is known to train every child no matter what their gender is hand-to-hand combat for self-defence and every member excels at it. She is a fine example of the praise and adding a knife to that makes her even more dangerous as she is also agile, flexible and creative in how she uses the knives in her attacks.

Okano Hinata, her unpredictable movements because of her gymnastics background and Kataoka Meg with a reach and momentum that rivals the boys.

These traits make them stand out as attackers' Karasuma smiled.

" And Koro-sensei, the ideal teacher. To kill such a character would be unthinkable. " a voice added as a drawing of Koro-sensei with a pink background was held up.

" Don't be making thoughts for me! Get lost, target. " Karasuma grew a tick mark.

Koro-sensei just let out his signature laugh.

'Although other students have not distinguished themselves, overall, their talents have come a long way'

Karasuma then felt a sudden ominous presence behind him and immediately flipped his attacker without restraint.

The attacker revealed to be Nagisa who rubbed the back of his head after landing quite hard on the ground. Karasuma took a moment to realise what just happened before he offered a hand to help Nagisa up.

" Sorry! I have put too much force on my defence! "

" Oh, it's fine. " Nagisa reassured.

" What a dummy! You have to keep an eye on him. " Sugino chuckled.

'Shiota Nagisa...was that presence my imagination?' Karasuma thought as he recalled the events.

Koro-sensei just watched the scene from afar.
*
The bell rang, signalling the end of physical education.

" Man, I just can't hit him. " Kimura sighed.

" Karasuma-sensei has like, zero openings. " Okajima stated.

" Sensei! Come out with the class for some snacks. " Kurahashi invited.

" I appreciate the invitation but I have work to do. " Karasuma rejected.

" No openings in his private life either. " Mimura added.

" There's like a wall between us and him, like he's keeping his distance from us. " Okano said.

Karasuma walked up the steps towards the building but stopped in surprise to see his colleague.

" Yo, Karasuma! " his colleague greeted, a man with a large frame and carrying a lot of bags.

" Eh? A new teacher? " Toka asked.

" Yo! I'm Takaoka Akira, and as of today, I'll be assisting him. Nice to meet you! " the man smiled.

Asuna narrowed her eyes at the sight of the man.