Chapter 39 - Outer Space Time

Previously

" Yes! An out-of-season research project for our assassination classroom : " Koro-sensei announced, ignoring the couple's remarks, ' Hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!' "

" N-No way... "

" Yes! All the way! " 

Present

And thus, the E class began their unprecedented research program with them divided into different groups in charge of different things.

" 'The reentry capsule carrying the research data will splash down in the Pacific Ocean. The capsule will be transported to the lab unopened, to prevent unlikely theft of the same by the target super creature'. " Koro-sensei read, " Very clever precautions indeed. I can't carry anything too heavy. Use a five-ton capsule as a safe and there's no way I can steal it. "

" So that's why we get them to show us the data while it's still in space. " Okano realised, " But does Japan really have the technology to launch a manned rocket? "

" Japan's technology is reliable enough for that anyway. " Koro-sensei assured, " My influence might have pushed things along faster. "
*
" Ok, our plans are all in place now. We just need to put them in action. " Isogai announced, " The rocket can only have two people in it. Who wants to go? "

" Me! " all of the boys raised their hands at once.

" Right? " Isogai sweatdropped

" Oho, the boys, huh? " Nakamura drawled.

" Karma, you don't wanna? " Asuna asked as Karma didn't raise his hand.

Karma sighed, " It ain't my thing. "

" It's an experimental vessel with no successful flights yet...who still wants to go?! " Koro-sensei repeated and this time, several hands dropped and some were not as confident as the first.

" Right? " Koro-sensei sweatdropped.

" Even so, I still want to. A rocket would make any mech-head's mouth water. " Itona spoke up, " But I'll give up my seat this time. Nagisa, Karma. "

The two mentioned looked at Itona in disbelief.

" Huh? I'm not into these risky challenges that rely on others. Just send Terasaka up with a dummy. " Karma protested, " If it crashes, no harm done. "

" What?! " Terasaka screamed.

" Karma the fighter, to provoke; Nagisa the assassin, for safety. " Kataoka realised, " They might be a good choice for hijacking a space station. "

" We'll save our money and pay our own way. " Isogai nodded.

" If you want, I can help cover the costs. " Asuna offered, " If it helps ease the burden a bit and still contribute to the plan, why not? "

" That's a bit--- " Isogai hesitated.

" Hello? Rinko-nee! Can you help me get 28 tickets for the launch of the rocket event thingy? " Asuna asked, on her phone with her sister already.

" WAIT, ASUNA! " Isogai protested.

" Thank you! " Asuna chirped, ending the call, " We're set with the tickets! "

" I don't know how to feel about this, not needing to pay with my own money sure but the way she casually just covers our ticket costs is--- " Nakamura sweatdropped.