Chapter 41 - Trust Time

" You all got into your either your first-picked or second-picked schools! Congratulations! " Koro-sensei clapped proudly, " Splendid job wielding those second blade of yours! You all will move on to high school like the twinkling stars you are! It's a weight off my shoulders. "

The students could be seen chattering excitedly about their own proud news and some sighing in relief. 

" We were supposed to start our final career counselling, but first there's something I'd like to do! " Koro-sensei giggled as everyone got ready with their own party popper in their hands, " And what does one do on such a joyous occasion? "

Everyone smiled and waited in anticipation. 

" Editing. " Koro-sensei asnwered blandly as his getup switched to a suit used by office workers with a wig and glasses as he typed away on a laptop.

" WHAT FOR?! " the students shouted in disbelief. 

" Of course, I'm making a yearbook---just for the E class! " Koro-sensei smirked. 

" Making a yearbook? " Nagisa repeated.

" Yes! "

" That's right, we made one with the whole school. " Kurahashi recalled, " With Karasuma-sensei as our teacher. "

" There wasn't a single shot of Koro-sensei at all too. " Toka added.

" No, actually, he popped up in a few at Mach speed 20, just under the radar. " Chiba pointed out, remembering the photos he saw Koro-sensei in with a peace sign. 

" It's like those ghost photos. " Sugino sweatdropped.

" Exactly, which is why I wanted to use this photos instead. " Koro-senei directed their attention to the piles of printed photos on the teacher's desk and more in some boxes, " A year of unguarded moments! These treasured selfies with all of you---all thirty thousand! Now to find the most memorable ones of them all! "

" When did you find the time to take all of these? " the class sweatdropped.

" Koro-sensei, if you have any of Karma, can you make extra copies for me too? " Asuna requested. 

" Of course! "

" That's our peeping sensei. I don't really like looking at pictures of myself. " Nakamura sighed.

" Why not? " Fuwa asked.

" My eyes are tiny. " Nakamura deadpanned.

" Don't worry, " Koro-sensei held up photo of him and Nakamura, " I've made versions with the big eye filter too. "

" How kind of you. " Nakamura deadpanned.

" The official yearbook does have plenty of the usual shots... " Sugino trailed off in thought.

" If we're making another one, we can do more unconventional ones! " Hara piped up.

" Leave it to me! " Koro-sensei had a glint in his eyes as he held up a picture, " Cool beauty Hayami at the pet shop...oh! And here's a shot of night-time Mimura with his air guitar! "