Chapter 23 - Itona Time

" It's what your students did on that southern island. " Shiro continued as Koro-sensei looked at his bursted tentacle from touching the sheet, " Youngsters have such limber minds. First confuse, then strike. "

" That voice... " Koro-sensei's eyes widened.

" Now then, Koro-sensei. Let your final death match begin. " Shiro snapped his fingers.

" Koro-sensei... " Itona called out from above the pen with his tentacles flailing everywhere, " Compared to me, you are...weak. "

Present

" Easy to confine first, then strike. I've taken a page from your tactics, you see. " Shiro addressed the group of students.

" You! So you were the one behind all of this! " Terasaka shouted indignantly.

" Exactly. Once that creature started to lose the trust of his students, his movements become slightly more panicked. Even if things seem off somehow, he'll dive right in, what a fool. " Shiro scoffed.

" Dammit! That's our kill! " Terasaka grumbled.

" Why must you always play so dirty? " Fuwa clicked her tongue.

" It's called being an adult. " Shiro answered with his eyes gleaming, " What Itona has on his tentacles there are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will burst. However, it seems that it isn't enough. "

" Some adult you are...you wouldn't be a great parent with the way you're handling Itona right now. " Asuna mumbled under her breath.

The group continued to watch the pen bulging in several parts as Koro-sensei tried to dodge Itona's tentacles with some of his tentacles bursting from contact with the anti-sensei material.

" I win, nii-san. " Itona declared as he grabbed Koro-sensei with his tentacles before flinging him away, " By killing you, I'll be solving one problem : I'm proving...my strength! "

Itona's tentacles dove right in for the kill only for Koro-sensei to regain his bearings and dodge them. However, now, he seems much more relaxed instead of panicked.

" Very well done, Itona-kun! " Koro-sensei praised, " If this was during the first term, you may have been able to kill me. But your attack pattern is pretty simple. No matter how strong you are, no matter how fast you are, no matter how many schemes Shiro plans, no matter how much I freak out, I can see and adapt to your patterns by our third fight. "

" No way...you're lying... " Itona gritted his teeth as three tentacles shot out to stab Koro-sensei only for him to catch them himself, halting his movements.

" I studied too, you know. How can I teach anyone if I don't grow and learn myself everyday? " Koro-sensei stated, " Now let's get rid of this dangerous cloth pen. "

" Experiencing my Absolute Defence Form during summer vacation has taught me a new skill... " Koro-sensei gathered all of his tentacles together, " ...compressing not my whole body but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy. "

White light emitted from Koro-sensei's actions as everyone stared in shock at the light engulfing the pen.

" What?! " Shiro gasped.

" Remember this, Itona-kun. Assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher will get stronger every time he teaches! " Koro-sensei lectured as a beam of energy was released.
*
" Why can't I win... " Itona wondered, frustrated as he slowly fell from where he stood atop the pen before losing consciousness, " I'm supposed to be stronger now too... "