Chapter 7 - Transfer Student Time

" 8.29 and 53 seconds AM. All systems go. Power supply voltage : stable. Operating system : normal. Recording disk : normal. Various devices : normal. No unnecessary elements found. Program : start. Verifying tasks. Attacking per 215 before sixth period, continue to observe the target's defence pattern...oh. " the screen of the Autonomous Fixed Artillery came to life, showing a girl with lavender coloured hair and red eyes.

The whole machine was restrained with tape, leaving the machine to be unable to take out its guns.

" Koro-sensei, I can't take out my guns like this. Please remove my restraints. " the girl requested.

" Well, I don't know... " Koro-sensei rubbed his head with a tentacle uncertainly.

" Is this your doing? Clearly, it's harming me in violation to your agreement. " the girl stated before a duct of tape was thrown at it.

" Wrong! " Terasaka said as he glared at the machine, " It was me! No matter how you look at it, you're a pain. Learn some common sense before you start firing away, ya box of bolts! "

" I agree with Terasaka-san for once. " Asuna had a scowl on her face, " It's honestly annoying that some machine can go firing away without taking into account about its surroundings, the people affected by it. But what can you expect? It's a machine. It runs by its program. You can't expect us to gain any benefit by letting you loose and thus, this is the result of your doing. "

A day ago, the ministry of defence had sent a autonomous intelligence fixed artillery machine to the E class to raise the chances of assassinating Koro-sensei. It proved to be able to evolve itself and even managed to hit one of Koro-sensei's tentacles.

However, it kept attacking throughout the day, causing the students to be unable to learn anything that day which caused some unhappy protests on having the machine around.

" Well, machines don't know what common sense even is. " Sugaya shrugged.

" We'll release you once class is over. " Hara assured before turning back to the blackboard.

" Well, that's what would happen if we keep getting repeats of yesterday. We won't be able to learn anything at all. " Sugino remarked.

The machine stayed silent.
*
" Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery to master : cannot execute expected tasks due to unforeseen issues. Probability of correcting these issues on my own : 0%. Probability of assassinating Koro-sensei before graduation may drop considerably. Requesting immediate countermeasures. "

" Now, now, don't rely on your parents. " a yellow tentacle was placed on the machine, " I can't really say the tactics your parents thought up are good for this classroom...plus, you're a transfer student. You have to first come up with a good way to get along with everyone. "

" Get along? " the machine repeated.

" Do you know why the students are interfering with your assassination attempts and I'm not? " Koro-sensei asked, " As they see it, your attempts disrupt class and even if you were to kill me, the prize money would probably go to your parents only. There are no benefits for them at all. "

" I understand now, Koro-sensei. I had not considered my classmates' interests just like Kawasaki-san had said. "

" Nurufufufu, you are a smart one. Here, I made this for you. " Koro-sensei had a scheming grin on his face as he held up a hard disk, " Some apps and extra RAM. All virus free so please take it. "
*
" What is this? " the machine asked as Koro-sensei installed the hard disk and the machine began to see the empty classroom on a typical school day with the other students.