Chapter 22 - Framed Time

At night, a woman was happily relaxing while painting her nails when she heard a noise come from her apartment's balcony. She stiffened up and slowly looked towards the direction of the sound only to see a shadowy figure with a large yellow head staring at her with gleaming eyes as it grabbed a bunch of her underwear hanging on the balcony.

" AHHHH! "
*
" If they all get caught, they will have to get twice the amount of homework. " Koro-sensei said with an accent as he chewed bubblegum.

" Stop trying to have some fun with this. " Karasuma reprimanded.

" Aw, you guys get to have all the fun. Why must I be stuck at guarding the prisoners? " Koro-sensei whined as he smacked the police baton he held against one of his tentacles repeatedly while in a police costume for the activity.

" It wouldn't be training if you were the one to chase them. " Karasuma rolled his eyes, he in a military uniform himself as he slipped on a glove with red paint as the timer rang to show that the students' 10-minute head start was up, " It's time. "
*
" Only Karasuma-sensei is on the hunt, right? " Fuwa asked as she swung from a tree.

" Yeah. At the rate we're all going, he'll only be able to catch at most two or three of us. " Hayami deduced as Chiba agreed with her assessment.

" Then this will be a piece of cake. Since it is one big mountainside after all. " Okajima said smugly as he landed on the ground after jumping off from a rock.

Eyelids opened sharply as Karasuma gazed off into the distance with one hand laid flat against the ground.

" I heard that. Eighty meters beyond the ridgeline. " he muttered as he took off.
*
SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

" Eh?! " the four students stopped in shocked as they glanced at the red handprint on their uniform as Karasuma halted front of them.

He glanced over his shoulder while holding up the glove with red paint and with a smirk on his face he said, " You're arrested. "

" Okajima-san, Fuwa-san, Hayami-san, Chiba-san, out! " Ritsu announced from the students' handphones in a police costume herself.
*
" He appeared without a sound? Without you guys even knowing? " Sugaya repeated in disbelief as he listened to Okajima's experience being caught by Karasuma-sensei.

" It's the truth! " Okajima protested, " Koro-sensei's even making us do actual drills in prison! "

All of the prisoners were given exercises to work on until they were free.

" It's hard to believe. Especially since it sounds exactly from a battle type movie. " Sugaya pointed out.

" That's besides the point! Just be careful! You never know, he might just be behind you already... " Okajima trailed off.

True to his words, while Sugaya was distracted, Karasuma had snuck up behind him and was hanging upside down from the tree branch Sugaya was leaning on.

" AHHHHH! " Sugaya screamed.

" Sugaya? SUGAYA?! " Okajima yelled worriedly before the line went dead.
*
" Karasuma's on the hunt alone? " Irina chuckled to herself as she hid herself in a small cave-like area, " Perfect. I'll pull him down along with e by his tagging hand. Then we'll go at it right here. I'll definitely make a real bad cop out of him! "