Chapter 20 - Summer Festival Time

" Kawasaki-san? Moshi moshi? " Koro-sensei hovered around Asuna's home as he tried to peek inside the house to look for Asuna.

" My, my, isn't this Kawasaki-san's home? Where is she? I'll look suspicious if I hover around here any longer. " Koro-sensei mumbled to himself.

Just as he finished mumbling, two square blocks of the front part of the house detached itself and pulled out two machine guns aimed directly at Koro-sensei.

" Eh? EH?!?!?! " Koro-sensei shrieked as they machine gun began to shoot a mix of bullets and anti-sensei BBs at him.

No matter where he flew, the guns followed as well as the trail of BBs.

Finally, after two full minutes of dodging, the guns had stopped shooting despite being able to automatically reload itself.

The door opened to reveal a woman of average height with long, silky black hair pulled back into a loose braid. She wore a simple long-sleeved beige blouse with ruffles at the front and a knee-length black skirt.

" You are? " the woman tilted her head to the side in confusion as she let her eyes roam Koro-sensei's form.

" Ah! Eto, is this the residence of Kawasaki Asuna? " Koro-sensei asked nervously as the woman pulled out a pair of glasses and placed them on gently before blinking and a look of recognition appeared in her eyes.

" Oh my! Aren't you Asuna's target and teacher? " the woman asked with delighted surprise, " Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kawasaki Rinko, Asuna's older sister. She's currently residing with me while she's schooling here. "

" Ah, that explains it! And yes, I am her teacher, Koro-sensei. It's a pleasure to meet you. " Koro-sensei bowed, " I do have a question, isn't it unsafe to have those guns installed and shoot at people unsuspectingly? "

" Those guns are self activated only when they sense an unknown presence dangerous enough to harm us or enemies whose faces we've scanned and input in it. " Rinko frowned, " You must be pretty suspicious for it to be activated. "

'It must have considered me suspicious cause I kept hovering around' Koro-sensei sweatdropped.

" Anyways, I'm here to see Kawasaki-san. Is she here? " Koro-sensei asked.

" Asuna? No. She's currently over at Karma's house. " Rinko answered.

" Ara, is that so. Thank you for your help, Kawasaki-san. It's been a pleasure talking to you. " Koro-sensei bowed before he shot off in a flash.

" So that's the famous octopus monster, hm. He seems pretty peculiar. " Rinko hummed as she pressed a button and a mobile machine was switched on to get started on cleaning up the bullets and BBs as she entered the house once more.
*
" Huh? A festival? " Karma repeated in disbelief as he paused his game.

" I just thought of it today. I'm asking everyone in class! So many have begged off with other plans that I'm feeling hurt. " Koro-sensei pleases as tears streamed down his fake human face as he held a sign that said :

Summer Festival!
If you're free at 7 tonight, meet at Kunugigaoka Station!

" Are~ If it isn't Koro-sensei? " Asuna rubbed her eyes as she entered Karma's room with a towel that was bundling up her wet hair.

" GYAH! KAWASAKI-SAN! WEAR MORE APPROPRIATE CLOTHING! " Koro-sensei shrieked as he turned away from the window he was on while blushing.

" Just to be clear, I'm wearing shorts underneath. Karma's shirt is just oversized on me and looks like a short dress. " Asuna puffed out her cheeks with a glare on her face.