Chapter 15 - Pandemonium Time

" It's too dangerous! " Karasuma protested, " The ease with which he threatened us indicates we're up against a real pro. "

" Yes. Perhaps it would be better to just simply hand me over. " Koro-sensei offered to which Karasuma flinched at, " What do you think? It's up to all of you. "

" But this is... " Fuwa gulped.

" It's too hard... " Yoshida whimpered.

" They'll plummet to their deaths before they can even reach the hotel. " Irina added.

'We have no choice. We have to send him in with those two' Karasuma thought grimly.

" Nagisa-kun, Kawasaki-san, I'm sorry but— " Karasuma began reluctantly before he cut himself off to the sight of his students beginning to climb up the ledge.

" If the ledge is the problem, it's probably a piece of cake. " Isogai said nonchalantly.

" Especially compared to our usual training. " Okano chirped.

" Mm-hmm. " Hayami agreed.

Their teachers stared in awe.

" But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel—well, maybe except for Karma and Asuna—, so Karasuma-sensei, " Isogai turned his attention towards Karasuma, " it won't be easy but could you be our commander? "

" We'll make that bastard pay for messin' with us! " Terasaka growled.

" As you can see, they're no ordinary students. You have a sixteen-member special forces unit at your command. " Koro-sensei said.

" Sixteen? " Irina repeated, confused.

" Please don't forget about me! " Ritsu piped up.

" Now, time is ticking. " Koro-sensei urged.

Karasuma sighed before turning towards the students.

" Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups form training! The only difference is the target! " Karasuma commanded, " You have three minutes to memorise the map. We begin at 21:50! "

" Yes, sir! "

Meanwhile with Takebayashi and Okuda...

Muramatsu groaned as Okuda switched the bag of ice placed on his forehead with a new one. She checked her phone.

" Only fifty minutes left... " Okuda said out loud, worried.

Back with the rest of the class...

" Don't get left behind! " Okano called from above the rest of the class.

" Okano sure can move. " Kimura said in awe.

" Yeah, she's got the rest of us beat in this kind of thing. Well, everyone except Asuna. " Isogai agreed.

True to his word, Asuna had immediately climbed up the ledge and was waiting for the rest of the class at the top.

" Whereas with our teachers... " Kimura sweatdropped, " ...only one of them can move. "

Unfortunately for Karasuma, Irina refused to be left behind and hung from his neck while Koro-sensei who was currently immobile was being carried on his arm. He alone had to carry all three of them up.