Chapter 14 - Action Time

" Now then...what on earth are you going to do hmm? " Koro-sensei asked.

" Firstly, you're going to enjoy a video put together by Mimura, then the eight top testers will destroy your tentacles. That's the cue for the rest of the class to jump into the fray and begin the assassination. Does that sound fine, Koro-sensei? " Isogai gave a brief summary.

" Nyurufufufu, no problem. " Koro-sensei's expression was arrogant.

" Thanks for setting this up, Mimura. " Sugaya placed hand on Mimura's shoulder and gave a squeeze to show his appreciation.

" It was hard work. I had to work through dinner on editing. " Mimura sighed.

'Hmm...this chapel is surrounded by the ocean, there's a chance that the walls and windows are treated with an anti-me substance. Escape is too risky. I suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here' Koro-sensei thought as he scanned his surroundings.

" Koro-sensei, I have to give you a body check. " Nagisa called out to which his teacher obliged, " We prepared countermeasures but if you smuggled something in, you'll still be able to get away. "

" You're being so careful but I wouldn't use such a dirty trick. " Koro-sensei reassured.
*
" Now, are you ready? " Koro-sensei asked as he took a seat at the front row before narrowing his eyes, " No need to hold back. Come right at me! "

Everyone gulped at the tense atmosphere.

" Here we go. " Okajima said as he switched off the lights in the chapel and the video began playing.

" Somewhere in Tokyo : Kunugigaoka Junior High, Class 3-E... " the narrator began, " As it happens, their teacher is also their assassination target. Tonight, the E class recon team will close in on the ecology of this mystery man... "

'People are going in and out of this chapel in the dark behind me. That would conceal the number of people and their positions. But you underestimate me. I can tell two students' smells are missing. From that direction, I can smell the E class's top snipers, Hayami-san and Chiba-Kun' Koro-sensei thought, 'However...'

" This video is really well done. You edited and narrated this, Mimura-kun? " Koro-sensei praised, " Nice camera blocking, good music...really sharp. It pulls me right— "

Koro-sensei abruptly cut himself off as Okajima and Maehara appeared on screen with Mimura.

" Joining us today are those who shared valuable intel with the recon team. We shall hear what they have to say...after this. " Mimura said after a moment as the screen darkened then lit up again to show Koro-sensei in a giant stag beetle costume with his skin colour a rosy pink, reading a porn magazine and sitting on one huge pile of them.

" His bribery...failed. "

" IT FAILED?! " Koro-sensei screeched as he sported a blush on his cheeks and became flustered while the video continued on. Meanwhile, the class was snickering at Koro-sensei's predicament.

" His current favourite is mature office women. These are all the dirty magazines this octopus has gathered. "

" No! Okajima-kun, I told you guys not to tell anyone! " Koro-sensei panicked.

" A giant shadow looms over the line for the women-only cake buffet. Who could it be? " the narrator paused as the face of the giant women came into the camera's focus, " It's him. "

" I'm Koroko. " Koro-sensei introduced.

" Excuse me, but this is for women only. " a staff member came out and tried to drag Koro-sensei away from the line.