Gun the Chair

Bunny0020 Thought I must bring the thunder as promised..... @JustDream431 already did!

Hope all the readers enjoy it!

--

KYRA:

NEXT DAY

0100 HOURS

One ..two..three ..four

Mentally, I glare at the stop watch which reminds me of how close I'm to preparing for my funeral. It definitely cannot be open casket. I'm not sure if I would have ..... Shut it, Kyra! Stop thinking!

One ..two..three ..four

Pinocchio... log... chair and ...... Damn it, Kyra! Just shut your brain and run! You won't be getting to a bed anytime soon.

One..two...Pinnocchio...four...five.. chair

Damn! Fuck! I'm so dead!

My non-existent biceps and triceps barely survived till lunch. If we had to do one more thing that involved using them, I was going to start bawling my eyes out and begging for mercy. But Dad was a saviour. For God knows why, today he decided to do theory session. Theory, as in working with the brain, while my arms rest. In that moment, I could kiss Dad's feet. He was the best person in the whole wide world.

My arms were pure jelly from last night. One which is not even refrigerated right making it wobbly loose useless yucky jelly. Then when you run around the warehouse scraping your shoulders with hands outstretched straight and dumbbells in each hand, adding weight and crunches on your arms when they droop just even a little, things do not miraculously go better. But common sense is not so common, especially with Officer Siddharth!

Anyways, despite my best efforts, things kept getting worse and poor Arjun suffered right beside me. Well, minus the dumbbells and weights. Lucky human! If only Roshesh was here. I would be the one suffering besides him. Officer Siddharth at least comes with a heart, sometimes only though.

But I seemed to have had forgotten that we were talking about MY dad here! He is the one person who you can wish to hug and kick all at the same time but be able to do neither.

Naturally, I regretted calling him the best person in the whole wide world too soon. His theory session was just an elaborate plan to kill us. So, while we were using our brains to understand and remember the make and models of the guns with their accuracy, range, safety features, etc., we were also playing gun the chair.

Agent Prescott seemed to recall exactly which part of this session we had done during our time in UI. So whenever time came, one of us was fired questions at. If you fail to answer them, the entire class has to take the form of a chair with the shooter chair going to the person who fails to answer right. Now, if that person does not answer another two questions right, we get the privilege to do push-ups, one handed with our other hand extended straight and the arrow thrower held tight. Agent Prescott said nothing but I do not wish to find out what happens if you fall face first or lose your grip on the arrow thrower.

I wished to avoid being a chair, let alone the killing shooter chair but there is no place for such a wish when you are in a team with Ashwin and the task involves use of his non-existent brain!

And thus, a reasonably okay-ish day turned into this nightmare where even sleep does not seem to bless me with its graceful presence! Ahhh!

All of us did reasonably well, until Ashwin was asked his second question. He failed! Who in their right mind forgets to remember the target reach of AK-47, the one gun we are sure to encounter in our life. But then again, Ashwin always forget his brain at home, because he is a brainless idiot! Thus started our evening as chairs. Ashwin took the shooter chair, a squat paused forever, where only his toes touched the ground and both his arms had 5 kgs attached to him. Not a good position to try and remember something, especially when you are already failing at it miserably. I have never cursed any person in my entire life more than I did Ashwin then.