CJ's TRAINING

I'm about to burst, because of both, excitement, and the pain in my thighs.

I'm lying peacefully on ground, with Sir glaring down at me from my foot end.

It would have been pleasant, if I was not ordered to hide my face from his line of sight, using my feet.

My legs are raised, in mid air for past few minutes and I'm dying with every second passing.

He is continously moving and I have to move my legs according to his movements. I have already received tens of love from his cane, hitting my thighs everytime his eyes meet mine.

When he initially explained me what I'm supposed to do, I thanked God, for finally giving me something easy.

I should have known that easy doesn't happen when Sir is around.

"Kadner your legs are not under your control. Why don't you give them a break and focus somewhere else?"

What is coming next?

"Turn. Push."

I bring my feet down and feel the relief only for a moment, before jumping up and turning around in the air, to land on my hands and feet with face down.

I start counting crisply, despite my feet shaking.

"Kadner?"

"Yes- yes sir! Thirteen, fourteen..."

"What is it that you're gathering courage to tell me?"

Damn it! How could he possibly know that my ass is on fire, trying to find ways to talk to him about Darcy.

"Are you going to tell me while you push or you're planning to use the few seconds I let you breathe, during your pool time?"

Shit!

"Sir, I - I- need two days off..."

"Right hand up!" damnit. That tone!

Also my left hand! He twisted my left arm painfully this morning, during fight practice!

"Care to explain, why you even thought I'll give you a two day break?"

I'm so dead. I should have known he will never let me.

"Personal reasons sssir"

Those should not have been my last words. What was I thinking?

He moved just a step towards me and I had to seal my lips, from crying out in pain.

His foot was on my hand.

In his dangerous low tone, he started "I've planned your training, keeping in mind, every second you are here, counting the number of breaths you'll take, deciding the amount of water you'll drink, and calculating the number of hours you'll sleep and the list goes on. Obviously you don't know anything about it, otherwise the thought of asking for this break would have never come to your tiny brain. Tell me how many seconds you are asking freedom for."

If this is going towards count Pushups, I'm so done tonight.

"One-seven-two-eight-O-O, sir! " I groan at the last word as he decides to lift his other foot and place it on my back.