Hurricane of disasters

AGENT PRESCOTT:

For the last week, I have ensured that everybody is being well trained in areas they lack and I'll be able to report a good progress to Chief for the week when I place a call to him next Tuesday.

My work here is done. I think it is time to have a nice night in with love. Since this mission started, I have been extremely cautious, borderline paranoid even, to ensure that I make no contact with her and risk her safety. But this place is safe. Nobody will ever find out. So, I give all the kids an early night. Their reactions to this make me feel like they are Jews I plan to genocide and I'm Hitler.

The paranoia and disbelief on their face hints that they will all be sleeping with one eye open. For their sake, I hope they keep their ears closed.

I softly knock on Darcy's room and patiently wait for her to open the door. She peeks at me from behind the door, already dressed for bed, with one eyebrow raised.

I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively and speak, "You, me, bed and some kids to scar. What do you say, you in, love?"

She roughly pulls me in, closes the door with her foot and throws me on the bed. Damn! Somebody is in a good mood. The things that we can do night.

I make no move to resist when she straddles me and lowers her mouth right next to my ear, giving me quite a view and a definite hard-on.

"Never in a million years. You screwed over Roshesh to ensure my safety AND you waltz in and expect this. You disappoint me with your double standards, P." Shit! Her words make me close all my playfulness and effectively douses cold water on my plans.

Before I can defend myself, she interrupts, shaking her head at me, “You owe me and Roshesh a big fat apology at the very minimum.” Her tone makes it quite clear that she is not letting this one go. Damn! This is going to be a long night.

I slowly raise my arms in surrender and speak, "Sorry love. I can come talk to you because I'm in charge and we need to discuss things. He can't. Plus, everybody is in the barracks. I won't risk detection. But I did not want to hurt you or Roshesh. I'll do anything you ask, love. I needed to make it believable for Ashwin and others can't think I favor my kids."

My words only dig my grave deeper. Died of blue balls and tiny ineffectual fists will be my headstone it seems. Her fists keep hitting my chest and while it has no physical effect, it bashes my heart into a sorry pulp because she, the preacher of non-violence and love, is hitting me unrestrained and unconcerned of whether she is doing actual damage or not.

I make no move to stop her. I stay exactly where I am with my hands raised letting her take it all out. Heck, she could take a metal wrench and break every bone in my body, but I would not stop her.

Angrily, with each hit, a little breathless, she speaks, "You are an ass. He came to you after others were sleeping. You could have made up an order and sent him to me in one piece. You just want a reason to fuck with him. He did not deserve it."

After a few more hits, she glares at me, tired from hitting. I gently tell her, "I'm sorry, love. The rules of this world are a little different. I'm really sorry for hurting you. Please don’t waste your energy. Tell me what I can do to get me off the hook? I can’t see you angry or sad or disappointed when it comes to me"

Her nostrils are flaring when she pokes a finger at my chest continuously, "Do not be a smart ass, P. You are staying on the hook as long as I like. After all, Roshesh too never gets off the hook. Maybe you should take a taste of your medicine.”

I pale at her words. There is no way she is not forgiving me. She can bash me in, write me up to Chief, have me sleep in the box with bloody rats for the rest of my life, anything she wants but I cannot imagine not speaking with her or seeing her special smile for me.