ROSHESH-I

Roshesh's POV:

Roshesh's POV:

"ROSHESH"

Dad's thunderous voice can be heard even where I'm completing my run outside. Sid jumps up in fear on hearing it. I would laugh at him if I didn't do the same. I have never heard him raise his voice so loud in his anger. I have no idea whatI did wrong. That is a deep grave right there.

I say "Coming, Sir" already sprinting up to where he is standing but instead of just standing there and glaring at me, he meets me halfway. Double fuck!

"Pack your bags. You are out of here" With my mouth hanging open, I look at him in shock. He would take it back, right?

When his face only goes redder, I'm terrified. Oh God, what did I do to deserve that?

"Sir- I- Sir- I swear I don't know what I did. Please sir give me a chance. I w-" I try pleading

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PLAY INNOCENT WITH ME"

Just then, Chief joins the party. Damn it. I'm dead. And Dad cursed. God, his anger is going to scorn us both.

"Prescott, calm down. There are better ways to handle it." He says with one hand on his chest. With his back to me, he hisses, "Roshesh and Siddharth, you are dismissed. Don't show your faces until I say so" What is going on? I stay glued on spot, unable to move from fear while Sid walks away with his best impression of a poker face.

"Chief, with all due respect, I decide the team. That is still my right. So I can kick him out." He says pointing towards me with such disdain on his face.

As if I were a red cloth in front of a raging bull, he continued, pushing Chief aside a little. "He fucking endangered my wife and kid. I lost countless hours of sleep trying to figure out how he found out about them. I did recon missions, tried to interrogate Major Wills and landed in heaps of trouble. I put my babygirl here, forcing this lifestyle on her. I spent hours trying to keep them safe. All because of this boy. He is lucky that I am not putting a bullet between his eyes." Dad says with such hurt and betrayal in his voice, I wanted to kill myself.

I have no right to, especially after Chief's orders to leave but I butt in the conversation, "Sir- I swear, I did nothing to endanger them. I.."

Before I could continue, Dad thrusts his cell in my face. To my horror, it has a video of me sitting in a bar nursing a beer bottle with a stranger while I strongly emphasise how every person has a weakness, including Agent Prescott. The look on my face is raw anger and malice. The only thing missing is horns on my head and writing down his wife and daughter's names, giving him photos and address.