SITE I- PLAN A

Roshesh’s POV:

Today seems to be one of the most important days of my life. Till now, comparatively, life looked irrelevant even though everything we did was for this day and days to come forward.

Not a single day in my life can be considered as uneventful. But these past few days seemed as normal as it can get when you are Roshesh. We trained like hell all day and slept like logs for whatever time we were permitted to. We got in trouble for few little failings here and there but they were minor mistakes which were quickly corrected with a few minutes spent with Dad or Chief.

Dad would present his first target and plan in the next hour and if Chief agrees by the end of this week, we would be one step closer to our mission objective.

When Chief settles in his seat, Dad begins his presentation.

Target: Storage warehouse

Location: M. K. Road, Nagpur

It is owned through one of the shell companies of Aarham. To the world, it is his biggest warehouse used for supply of his legal as well as his illegal products.

Spread across 7,000 square meters, it has two buildings.

The entire place has about 15 armed guards and four sniffer dogs. There are three gates to pass before entry, each with the capability to execute a full lockdown within seconds. Crashing through them is impossible. There are CCTVs on the front, sides and back with two security guard on the rooftop. Both people and shift timings are randomly changed so getting a perfect entry plan is difficult.

The first smaller building houses his entire records and accounting staff. It is a two floored building. On the first floor is an open office plan,  three rooms – server room, cafeteria and security room with three washrooms on the first floor itself. It houses most of his legal business records. Our main target though is the second floor. The only way to enter that floor is by going through the first floor. The entire floor has no windows and no roof door. The second floor has a completely open floor plan with dual security at the entrance which requires ID and finger print scan to unlock the door. Each desk has a silent alarm button but other than that, there is no security posted inside or outside the room. Keycards and fingerprint scanners are their gatekeepers for in and out.

All the people that work there are brought in blindfolded and taken back blindfolded by assigned security persons right outside the room. One of our sources claims that he is 99% sure that this is the second story of that building but we have nothing else solid to prove.

This building has every data we need. His money laundering routes, suppliers, customers, details of his other locations, dirt he uses to blackmail people with - anything you would need to bring him down.

We can get two ID and fingerprints to enter. One of the security guard that works there made a mistake and in a fit of anger, Aarham humiliated him bad. He will put a cloth on our faces and bring us in like he normally brings all the other people. So entry is easy.

Instead of copying and destroying the records, we will create a backdoor entry into his system that ensures that we have complete access to his records without him ever finding out.

When Dad stops speaking, Chief starts with the questions that has been burning my soul.

"Why can't we just destroy the building?"