4. Haunted House

The next day, Dong Fu hired a taxi and went to Springs Willow. It was an hour journey on the other side of the city. The taxi after driving through small roads, reached the highway.

Dong Fu lowered the glass and smelled the fresh air. He was currently living on the allowance provided by his aunt. He couldn't leech on them forever or maybe he would. He giggled, he had turned lazy since he woke up in this body.

He didn't want to work hard or run behind money anymore. He just wanted to live, be happy. He was thinking about what he was going to do with his life from now on. Maybe start a small restaurant just like how he did back then.

Dong Fu started his career working as a child actor in kids show at the age of ten. After that, he started modeling for kids' clothing brands.

When he turned twelve he was asked to play a role of a small prince in a historical drama which increased his popularity. By the time he was eighteen, he had already filmed four movies and three dramas.

As he grew up, he became more handsome and sexy. He gave up on acting and concentrated only on modeling. For four years he traveled all around the world for fashion shows and photo shoots. Sam was his agent and he traveled with him too, thus they became close friends.

He was in Paris for a year, he met a guy named Victor, they started going out and eventually, they started moved in together. It wasn't anything serious. They both knew that Dong Fu would move out someday or the other considering his career.

Victor was a chef and thought Dong Fu how to cook. For some reason Dong Fu fell in love with cooking, he also had the talent for it.

After coming back to China, he gave up on modeling jobs outside the country and started a cafe. In a year the small cafe turned into a restaurant.

He purchased unfinished abandoned small villas and started his first hotel. Later he formed a company and with the help of many of his contacts over the years he opened more star hotels.

He needed someone trustworthy to manage the business so he asked Sam to help him. Many years of hard work and death came knocking on his doors or was it his foolishness?

He wanted to live this life. He smiled foolishly like a young puppy, who was set free to roam and shit on anything he found fancy.

The taxi stopped in front of a huge villa. He paid the fare and got out of the cab.

He kept looking at the house. The windows were covered in curtains, the garden was not maintained, the plants were dried, there was huge grass grown. The outer layer of the compound wall had turned black. One could tell no soul had entered this place for a long time.

He looked at his surroundings. Opposite his house was a villa four times bigger than his or one could say it was a mansion. It was well maintained, it was beautiful, even the garden outside the compound wall had flowers and fountains. He read the huge nameplate outside.

"WANG'S...." He shrugged his shoulders and looked at his empty pocket. He sighed, 'rich people, god I was rich once. Why did you take away my wealth? But at least now I have a villa I couldn't afford to buy with wealth I had accumulated earlier.' He smirked and scratched his chin then crossed his hands and laughed.

If anyone saw it, one would think of him as a mental and someone did.

He opened the door to his house, he coughed, it was dark inside even during the day. He searched for the light switch and turned it on.

The entire place was covered in dust. There were cobwebs everywhere. Dong Fu was a clean freak person, even little speck of dust would make him feel like ants crawling up his body.