48. Nincompoops

Beautiful golden-red lights shone outside the window. The rising sun brought warmth to a new dawn. The glow of the morning rays surrounded the two lovers sleeping soundly. The red tint fell on Dong Fu's face, making him look extremely enchanting.

Birds sang beautiful melodies welcoming a new day. Tiny dew drops slid down the bamboo leaves surrendering to mother earth. Dong Fu smiled and wrapped himself in thin, soft satin sheets.

A warm hand encircled his waist snuggling him and pulling him closer. Dong Fu smelled the faint vanilla scent, he held Liang's hand and brought to closer to his cheek. Liang smiled and kissed on Dong Fu's nape. Dong Fu felt the small titillation on his neck.

He turned around and met with deep dark eyes, full of affection, staring right into his. Liang pecked on his soft lips, then hugged him tightly. Dong Fu buried his head in the other person's chest, cuddling like a kitten. He threw his one leg on top of Liang claiming his ownership on the handsome man.

Liang brushed Dong Fu's hair and asked, "Are you uncomfortable?" Though there was pain, it wasn't as bad as Dong Fu thought it would be. Liang was gentle and before sleeping, he gave him a nice coconut oil massage. Dong Fu shook his head and licked his collarbone.

"Careful now...." Liang warned his naughty kitten as he continued brushing through his hairs. But Dong Fu licked again, his hand running over Liang's naked thigh. He could feel Liang's manly magnificence hardening.

Liang's eyes narrowed with stimulation. He shifted his weight pressed Dong Fu under him. He held both his hands on the sides. He looked in the other's azure eyes, "You are playing a very dangerous game early in the morning. If you continue being like this, I might have to loosen up your ass more than I did last night."

Dong Fu who was fully awoken by the sudden change in the position. He wrapped his legs around Liang and pulled him closer with force. "It's still tight." Liang heard it and smashed his lips with the other, aggressively. Dong Fu returned the kiss, his tongue trying to invade the space inside Liang's mouth and dominate.

Liang smiled and moved his lips in the crook of his neck, biting the soft and vulnerable skin.  He moved Dong Fu's hand on his own erect member, "Don't regret it later, you have to take responsibility for this."

Dong Fu chuckled, "Your highness, you are very hard. I will serve you good."

Liang kissed his eyes, and chuckled, "Isn't it me serving you, my love?"

"Ummmnnnn... We should start before Sam starts knocking on the door and tells us to pack our bags." Dong Fu kissed his cheeks.

The two were kissing each other like beasts in heat when Dong Fu's phone rang. Liang's eyebrows twitched. "Are you answering that?" He asked.

"I am answering to you... Come inside me." Dong Fu urged with a husky voice. Liang quickly reached out for the lube bottle that had fallen on the floor but it was empty. He pouted and stood up. He went to the bathroom to get the coconut oil.

Dong Fu rested himself on one elbow. He eyed at the naked men whose hard rock dick was pointing at the sky. His lips curved up on one side and he whistled. He threw the sheets aside and squatted on his knees. He pulled the approaching handsome man into a kiss.

He slowly pushed the man to lay the bed and straddled on top of his thighs. He grabbed the oil bottle and poured some on his fingers.

He applied some of it on his pink cherry which was a little swollen but he didn't care. The phone rang again, Dong Fu threw it on the floor without taking a glance at it. It instantly stopped ringing.

He covered Liang's cock in the oily substance. His busted hole was already soft from excessive pounding last night. With care, he took Liang's length inside him.