87. Fake

Pointing the lens in the direction of the other building, blondie aimed the sniper rifle at the man sitting on a couch. Squatting next to her, Dong Fu stared in the same direction, watching through binoculars.

"For your information, that's bulletproof glass ahead of you." Dong Fu stated to the woman ready to take the shot.

"Dong Fu had a good taste I'll give you that, his hotels are perfect. 'PERFECTION', that is something you still got to master." She teased the youngster squatting next to her.

Dong Fu rolled his eyes, he didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or an insult. "Why can't you use the binoculars just like me? What if somebody sees us?" He asked anxiously, peering around for unwanted eyes.

Blondie sighed, "Relax, this is the tallest building in the area. No one will spot us here. Besides my baby here is better than yours. I can take a shot anytime I want. We may never know who needs to be sent on a one way trip to the underworld. We should be prepared for any unexpected crises."

Dong Fu snorted, looking back in the direction of the opposite building. "What the hell in the world did you tell Liang to get me out of the house? I can use the same excuse next time."

Blondie smiled, "He knows whom to trust with your spanked ass."

Dong Fu pouted touching his swollen butt cheeks, "Oh come on, I am not a baby. You can share some secrets with me. It has to do with my freedom, my FREEDOM."

Blondie sighed, "You are his and he paid me a lot of cash to bring his kitten back home safely."

"Yeah, yeah.... Rich people and their money." Though he made it sound like a gibe, he smiled softly. The man sitting on the couch in the opposite building rose from his seat as an elderly man approached him. They bowed to each other before the younger led him to the office inside. Blondie's aim shifted along with the two, carefully aiming at the younger in the large office. "I love glass buildings, no privacy at all."

"Who is that old man?" Dong Fu asked, shifting his weight on the other leg. They had been squatting, prying like rats for more than half-hour.

"It's Dong Fu's uncle, the DNA test has proven it, so don't ask me questions. And he ain't that old bitch." Blondie replied.

Dong Fu lost his balance, falling on his puffed bottom. He observed blondie with eyes darting out. "He is what?" He questioned in shock.

Blondie shook her head, sighing, "Why are you so surprised? You told me to dig around the dead man's grave. If I knew Sam was key to everything, I wouldn't have gone merry go around to complete the puzzle. It's sad you always trusted the wrong people."

Dong Fu's eyes moved to his feet, hiding the emotions he sighed, "Can we leave it at this?"

Blondie took down the rifle, "And let the killer go? You are too easy to forgive others. You could let them leave, but know that they are already planning your demise." She aimed the gun back, "I am sure they are talking about the finale of your life. It was different when you were not looking for them, they lived in peace, Sam lived in peace, you lived in peace, the dead rested in peace. Now the whole thing has escalated to a different level. They won't back down until they have your ashes place right next to Dong Fu. You are a threat and Sam has no choice but to cooperate with them."

Dong Fu furrowed his eyebrows, biting his lips. "But..."

Blondie held her hand on the other's shoulder, "You need a closure to move on from the past. This is going to come around again and again, biting your ass. You got to take the shot when the target is in sight."

"Can we hear what they are talking about?" Dong Fu asked as he watched the two men discuss things in the opposite building.

Blondie smirked, "Maybe, maybe not." Saying that, she shot directly aiming at Sam. Though the glass didn't shatter, it gained the people's attention. Soon the cabin in the opposite building was filled with bodyguards, screaming, and chaos.