65. Stranger In Bed

Don't forget to vote, comment and share..

Dong Fu's eyelashes flickered. Leisurely opening his eyes, he was greeted by darkness. He murmured, still half asleep trying to change his sleeping position. But he couldn't, he was sleeping on one side and there was a huge wall stuck behind his back. The window was open and a cool breeze swept inside, making the curtains flutter. He glanced at the curtains and they didn't look like the ones hanging at his windows. The chilly air made him shiver and he reached out for the blanket to cover himself properly.

As he pulled the sheets above his body, the wall behind him moved. His half sleepy head snapped, his eyes left wide open. That wasn't a wall, it was warm and there was a consistent rhythm to the movement. It was someone breathing behind him. The person's hand slipped under the blanket and onto his waist, pulling him closer.

The warm breath behind his neck tickled him, making his hairs stand tall like a pyramid. 'I slept with a stranger?' Dong Fu spontaneously sat up and turned to look at the man. His eyes turned wide looking at the face, whose eyebrows were furrowed for being pushed aside. "Why the fuck are you in my bed?" Dong Fu yelled.

Wang Liang heard him yell and opened his eyes, "Why are you yelling in the middle of the night?"

Dong Fu bit his lower lip, "Explain yourself, why are you at my house and in my bed?"

Liang rose from his sleeping position and rubbed his eyes, "You are at my house and in my bed. This is my bedroom."

Dong Fu's jaws dropped and he explored the darkness to identify the place, "How the hell did I get in here?" He looked under the sheets, he was in his birthday suit. His body was thoroughly naked. His eyes slowly shifted to the beast sitting beside him, smiling smugly. His lower half was covered in the sheets, but Dong Fu could see the mounted tent between his legs. "Did we fuck?" He questioned suspiciously.

Liang was amused at his dazed and alarmed expression. He shrugged his shoulders, not making the facts clear. Dong Fu tried to remember the events that unfolded throughout the night. He went to the bar for a drink. He ordered the usual blue butterfly. But Peter had invented a new drink called 'wildfire'. He found it dumb that one would name it like that. Peter challenged him to try his drink.

The red coloured cocktail was very strong. The moment it hit his throat, he felt his insides burn like chicken on the grill. But the kick that drink gave Dong Fu made him order another. He had no idea how many drinks he had until his world started feeling upside down, sometimes his body was moving without him having to move his legs. He remembered Peter calling him a taxi, but after that, his life was a blank slate.

His eyes had turned teary, like a child who had been wronged. He couldn't recall what shit had occurred after he left the bar. His lips dropped and his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Liang turned on the bedside lamp. What he saw made his member hard, needing urgent attention. He stared at the man who was sitting on his knees, the blanket covering his private part, his smooth white chest that looked like high-grade silk claiming to be torn into pieces. His messed up hair, the face that had flushed crimson and those blue eyes, cloudy like the morning mist made him want to bite the other until he cried for mercy. Though Dong Fu didn't have the intention, in Liang's perception, he was a sexy seductress trying to gain the attention of his cock.

Dong Fu having no notion of the dirty thoughts the other had in his mind, scratched his head. What he was concerned about the most was, how many knew that he was currently on Liang's bed, naked. "Did I enter through the front gate of your villa?" He asked.

Liang shook his head, his eyes never leaving the other person's plump lips. They were demanding to be nibbled and sucked dry. "You were smart enough to climb up the wall in the back. After which, you lay in the grass, passed out completely. I wouldn't have known unless my phone had notified me about the intruder." He laid back down, his head hitting the soft pillow, "The compound wall is way freaking high, how did you even climb up?"